1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Hello folks, long time lurker but thought I'd chip in. I was in the same boat pre ordering this from Modelzone, I didn't want to miss out on her so pre ordered with the good the bad and the robots. Their price was only £8 more than modelzone so definitely worth the extra to guarantee getting her.

She's out of stock there now :(

And welcome to the Freaks!

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

index.php

What the HELL, Hot Toys? When... when da **** are we getting this mother ****er?

Last edited:

lol... u forgot the caption.... "What the HELL, Hot Toys? When... when da F u c k are we getting this m o t h e r f u c k e r?" :monkey3

don't break your spacebar! ha

Cheers falconer. Not been in the hobby long but I've already been bitten by the bug

I'm over this figure now - don't want it anymore. :lol

I like Anne.. but I'll just wait for Julie & Michelle CW I think.

Cheers falconer. Not been in the hobby long but I've already been bitten by the bug

That bite will get a whole lot worse buddy! :wave

I'm over this figure now - don't want it anymore. :lol

I like Anne.. but I'll just wait for Julie & Michelle CW I think.

:lol didn't I see someone saying that final pics of her were coming Monday?

Can't wait for people to say, 'WTF happened?? CANCELED" after seeing 1 pic.

i hope we see something this week. been lurking plastic enemies FB as well as Hot toy collectors pages. im just curious what her HK price will be. Hopefully she's more snake eyes price of £160-£170 but i have a feeling she's going to be more Bane like at £190-£210

homer_lurk.gif

i hope we see something this week. been lurking plastic enemies FB as well as Hot toy collectors pages. im just curious what her HK price will be. Hopefully she's more snake eyes price of £160-£170 but i have a feeling she's going to be more Bane like at £190-£210

homer_lurk.gif

Where did you shop to get Bane for £190? Mine was £135. That's crazy expensive, mate.

Where did you shop to get Bane for £190? Mine was £135. That's crazy expensive, mate.

That's banes price now on eBay infact its more its £220, i don't usually buy from HK sellers last time i bought from HK was bane back in jan for £170(still higher than uk but i was impatient and wanted him earlier) when he first dropped. I buy nearly everything from UK sellers for a lot cheaper. Although with selina im going the HK route as again im impatient and have the money too right now lol im just hoping she isn't banes price as we know HK prices are rising.

That's banes price now on eBay infact its more its £220, i don't usually buy from HK sellers last time i bought from HK was bane back in jan for £170(still higher than uk but i was impatient and wanted him earlier) when he first dropped. I buy nearly everything from UK sellers for a lot cheaper. Although with selina im going the HK route as again im impatient and have the money too right now lol im just hoping she isn't banes price as we know HK prices are rising.

Fair game, brother. I've had serious trouble not being impatient with some of my other collectibles. The DX11 was an awful one for that.

Fat chance for Monday,
I'll eat pooooooop if im wrong (teasers don't count}.

Back