1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Might as well put them in Wal-mart too. If Hot Toys were to put these in mass production that will be the beginning of the end. But I could see it happening. They have grown very large, very fast and many companies before them that have done the same sell out to cash out and just don't give a **** what happens next.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

theyd have to put them in glass cases

My Toys r us is haunted.

[ame]https://youtu.be/jN5vEX3sYGU[/ame]

Last edited:

lol I would have taken that seriously if ASM wasn't in there. He's definitely not coming out

I hope this is a custom cause it looks ****ty
https://hot-toys-collectors.tumblr.com/post/53824782337/headsculpt-selina-kyle-catwoman
tumblr_moxr8peID81snogyzo1_500.jpg

That doesn't look like a custom (painted hair on forehead looks like HT) but it is ***.

Looks good to me. Picture it with the mask on. Its real.

Idk the eyes look a lot different than the proto pics

it looks like a damn $50 ebay headsculpt

That's interesting which licenses are those?

Good point... specifically Batman and Avengers/Iron Man, since those licenses have become HT's bread and butter.

I think I'll be displaying her with the mask on, if this is real.

I find it hard to believe that's the final sculpt. If it even is HT which i dont think it is. I should say i hope its not.

Last edited:

That looks bad. I'll keep mine with her mask on.

Now I understand why she wears a mask! :lol

What an ugly toad!

:exactly:

I disappointed if the picture is real :(

but oh well she is catwoman
doesnt mean anything if she isnt wear a mask

but oh well she is catwoman
doesnt mean anything if she isnt wear a mask

It does mean something, it means she's Selina Kyle. But that HS definitely is NOT Anne Hathaway/Selina.

Back