1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

The hairline looks so much better! Finally, we can see a better view of the "knife-heels". Beautiful! :yess:

Getting this because I want to complete TDKR, but honestly, I still can't understand why everyone is blown away by this, it still looks too dolly...and not "realistic" like other HT figures. Not sure why, head too big, body to thin?

Don't get me wrong, I think its looks cool, but still.

Yeah I'm not all that convinced either. Based on what we've seen Black Widow blows this out of the water imo. Hope the official pics show something new 'cause I haven't been impressed by what I've seen so far.

Maybe for P.O. this week?

Oh man I hope her and Hulk are going to be up for pre-order this week because after I pre-order these two I'm done pre-ordering for now unless they release pre-orders for The Bat later this year. Catwoman looks amazing I just hope we get to see a pic of her without her mask on I really want to see her face.

Getting this because I want to complete TDKR, but honestly, I still can't understand why everyone is blown away by this, it still looks too dolly...and not "realistic" like other HT figures. Not sure why, head too big, body to thin?

I know what you mean.

It could be that godawful "doll-like" pose, it could be the rooted hair (especially when it's all frayed like that), or it could be something that just goes away when you see the figure side-by-side with other 1/6 action figures (i.e., surrounding context could matter quite a bit in this case).

6a853733gw1dvnw3lzq3uj.jpg

She looks fantastic! That sculpt has such a great likeness to Ann especially when compared to previous HT female sculpts

Hulk on the other hand, is pretty damn laughable. I commend HT for taking him on but damn that figure looks terrible.

Unless the "cat ears" / googles can be further folded, they currently look pretty inaccurate in the above photo. I know its probably too early to tell until we see reveal photos...but of course, this is ann hathaway and no one cares because everyone can't stop looking at her body or something...

918317b57931b6b7a7d29490fe5ec9f9%2B%25281%2529.jpg

the-dark-knight-rises-still-catwoman.jpg

The body looks too skinny in that picture. She should be a bit fuller.

Unless the "cat ears" / googles can be further folded, they currently look pretty inaccurate in the above photo. I know its probably too early to tell until we see reveal photos...but of course, this is ann hathaway and no one cares because everyone can't stop looking at her body or something...

Some have noticed. The front of the goggles looks flat. They should angle in (or out when looking at it in "cat ears" mode) from the nose. They need clear, red lenses.

They should also be sitting farther back, but that's probably just a problem with their posing.

Really that whole part needs to be redone. Hopefully it's just a placeholder.

Last edited:

The body is way too thin and makes it look like a Barbie doll Catwoman. Hopefully the final product will look different.

She looks fantastic! That sculpt has such a great likeness to Ann especially when compared to previous HT female sculpts

Hulk on the other hand, is pretty damn laughable. I commend HT for taking him on but damn that figure looks terrible.

Agreed. And agreed.

Back