1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

God Darn it...Have to buy Batpod...is it still available for PO??? Daymne...

The new pictures look incredible. The details around her hair and eyes are impressive. Can't wait to pre-order.

It wouldn't look right if you are gonna pose her on the Batpod..

Actually, since I'm going to pose her on the batpod to showcase her butt I guess it doesn't matter what expression she's wearing. Please don't mess up the butt Hot Toys.

tumblr_m7m2m4GWzh1qapx3ao1_500.jpg

Actually, since I'm going to pose her on the batpod to showcase her butt I guess it doesn't matter what expression she's wearing. Please don't mess up the butt Hot Toys.

tumblr_m7m2m4GWzh1qapx3ao1_500.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Love this pic! :love

Here's hoping they fix the neck seam, two toned skin color and her mask is removable. :rock

The "ears" are goggles right? Surely the mask can be removed (I hope!) so the goggles can be flipped down? Can't imagine them making two head sculpts for this figure.

Last edited:

The mask does look removable.

i was hoping for HT to mess her up so i can pass on both the batpod and her; now i've seen these pics, i just HAVE to buy them both + DX12 and Bane.... can someone give me a loan? haha

She looks amazing, but I swear to God, she had better have RED lenses in those goggles!

If they went to the trouble of putting mini carbon fiber prints on the side of her mask, i'm sure we'll get red lenses. Right!?

Last edited:
I dont know but she looks abit barbie ish to me maybe it's the neck maybe it's the over saturated pics maybe the head is a little too big anyone on this with me? Despite this I am still getting her favorite character of mine from TDKR

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Head size is fine. They just need to clean this figure up and someone needs to tone down the saturation.

Head size is fine. They just need to clean this figure up and someone needs to tone down the saturation.

I guess it's because of the way she is positioned her head looks out of proportion and the angle of the picture..... I really want to love this figure but a little hard without official pics

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

the ____ is this?
412521_415291521849724_1017343468_o.jpg

Either the back of the sculpt isn't finished, or that remind me of the jack swappable faces for some reason....

Back