1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

I'd much rather buy the comic version coming from Sideshow. I wish they just used that costume for the movie, seems realistic enough.

382448_372450189494637_954456368_n.jpg

XfFh3.jpg

Hair to long?

Well, I'm impressed. This actually seems like a step up from their previous females. Likeness looks spot-on to me.

With her exposure at this show, a full reveal must be around the corner, no?

She looks great. I hope for a full reveal soon. Hope they fix the neck issue, they always give their females ____ty necks.

Does anybody else think that mask looks removable? Looks a little thick to be sculpted on.

I don't see why not. She was the last TDKR figure teased. I just hope that they don't take too long giving full reveals of the stuff from the show (I.e. I don't want to wait until next month for Specs + Pics of 1/4th Batman).

I will get her and put the goon mask on her

I think other than the neck joint she looks great. Another pre-order for me.

Annoying isn't it. The only reason to do it this way is if you intend to display a figure topess which most of us won't. :dunno

:goodpost::exactly:

Just went through my collection when I got home and the only figure that I have like this is the new Rescue Captain America who I got yesterday, obviously though I know Nick Fury, Hawkeye, Black Widow and now this are all done this way as well so it seems like it's Hot Toys new standard which would serious serious suck

The figure looks great! I don't have too much interest in the Batman line, but she's really quite nice.

Back