1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

Yeah, like the hair but the neck joint is a bit distracting. Face looks great. Kind of looks real there at first glance... except the way the head connects.

Im still waiting for jim gorden to go up Ithink hes not going up untill spooktacular like they did with the toyfair batman bruce wayne figure.

Im still waiting for jim gorden to go up Ithink hes not going up untill spooktacular like they did with the toyfair batman bruce wayne figure.

looks like he's on display too:

256467_400372603358069_1502895769_o.jpg

I think she looks fantastic. Pretty sure I'm going to pass on Bane for now and get her. Showed my wife and it took her a minute before she realized it wasn't a still from the movie.

Now for the ass shots!

I'm liking it. I'll definitely pick this one up.

The neck joint is a bit of an issue for me, but should be fixable with a minor mod. I'm generally not a fan of rooted hair either, but since her hair is so razor straight, it works fine for this figure. No need to style anything.

And of course ... now I want a Bat-Pod, too! :slap

For some reason I see barbie maybe it's the way the hand are posed with that bimbo out ward hand flair thingy but now I really can see Anne when they zoom out guess the neck doesn't seem so bad either really liking this figure PO'ed for me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Looks... decent. I've gotta wait for the official reveal photos to judge. Am I the only one that things the face is off? I'm generally easy going with that type of stuff, but it's bugging me on this figure.

Love that diorama. They really put a ton of detail into it with the fake snow on the figures and pod. Really ads to the pic

I will buy her and put a brown bag over her head/ neck area.

Love that diorama. They really put a ton of detail into it with the fake snow on the figures and pod. Really ads to the pic

:exactly: agreed - wondering if I will add some snow efx to my Bat pod for Catwoman display...

Back