1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

Great likeness, shame the HS and the neck aren't one piece though. Seems all new Hot Toys figures are going this way :dunno

All the female figures are done that way for some reason.

I need to visit the oculist... I can't see the awesome likeness anywhere.

did you really expect this to be sculpted hair ?

Rooted hair was the only sensible approach on this figure.
I didn't expect it to be sculpted, though HT has done it before with female characters. As for what is sensible, it depends on whether or not you want to be able to move her head. I would take the aesthetic benefits of no head movement over rooted hair. But, doesn't matter. Like I said, I won't be buying, so I don't have much else to contribute to the conversation.

Obviously going to get because Batman (and predator) are my main lines but i think the area right beneath the nose and above the mouth is a little too prominent. Figure looks a little too thin as well...and why that damned expression (or lack of any emotion).

I hate to be the first to nitpick but I really can't see Anne Hathaway in this picture maybe its the angle and I dear god hope so:pray:..... and her neck is a little too long ... maybe angle again looks like I'll have to wait for official pics to please me .....:dunno

Great likeness, shame the HS and the neck aren't one piece though. Seems all new Hot Toys figures are going this way :dunno

Annoying isn't it. The only reason to do it this way is if you intend to display a figure topess which most of us won't. :dunno

woops looks like I'm not the first wasn't refreshing sorry for the above post

557483_10150981931472113_1843234784_n.jpg

Tomm Wong Jr.
Looks very good

For Tonner.

Definite grab for me, especially how well AH portrayed Catwoman in the film, it's too bad for that ugly neck joint bs :slap

Any thoughts on accessories? Perhaps a safe and pearls :rotfl

This one is going to be awesome, except for that blasted neck. I was hoping they wouldn't do it since it looks disgusting on the other female figures. Unfortunately, Catwoman has nothing to hide it like some of the others do. Ugh it is going to be a huge eye sore for me. I really wish they stopped doing it. It just looks awful.

WTF is with the head/neck joint? There was a point these figures started to look like real people. Joints like that just scream out doll though.

Back