1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

I DO THINK she (Selina) would kick BW all over the place and flatten her like a big fat pancake and throw syrup on her to boot!

Scar Jo with syrup......yes please.... I'll take a HT Catwoman while I'm at it.....

There will be pics. With her being at Ani-Con and Mark at HTC taking pics there we should see her on sometime Friday for in hand pics. Idk if there is a preview day like there is for SDCC though. I'm will to be that the reveal comes Wednesday or Thursday night

She has got to have a removable mask(doubtful) or a second headsculpt(even more doubtful)...so maybe a second figure next year in maid outfit???:yess:

Imagine how impossible she will be to pose without a stand in them killer heels.

Can someone translate this by any chance?

More on the subject, as much as i liked Catwoman in the movie, my biggest reason for getting this would be a freakin' HT Anne Hathaway sculpt, always thought she was a great actress. That she's in a sexy spy-suit doesn't hurt either.

This year, Hot Toys has once again invited behind the scenes design group (5 Generations 10 Countries) to handle art direction and setup.
The convention booth's theme will be of Hollywood movie scenes, the design idea came from many Hot Toys licenses obtained from famous films
including : The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, plus The Amazing Spider-man, bringing the classic scenes to life, to let fans enjoy anew.

At the same time, Hot toys will show off a number of items from previously announced license, like : First time shown,
The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman collectible figure, The Avengers Iron Mark VII and Hulk Collectible figure, 60's era Batmobile, and from
the upcoming film, Expendables 2, Stallone figure, etc... To let fans see close up upcoming Hot toys products.

Additionally, Hot Toys will announce new licenses, such as Iron Man 3, Man of Steel, etc.. Should attract all attention.

This year, Hot Toys has once again invited behind the scenes design group (5 Generations 10 Countries) to handle art direction and setup.
The convention booth's theme will be of Hollywood movie scenes, the design idea came from many Hot Toys licenses obtained from famous films
including : The Dark Knight Rises, The Avengers, plus The Amazing Spider-man, bringing the classic scenes to life, to let fans enjoy anew.

At the same time, Hot toys will show off a number of items from previously announced license, like : First time shown,
The Dark Knight Rises Catwoman collectible figure, The Avengers Iron Mark VII and Hulk Collectible figure, 60's era Batmobile, and from
the upcoming film, Expendables 2, Stallone figure, etc... To let fans see close up upcoming Hot toys products.

Additionally, Hot Toys will announce new licenses, such as Iron Man 3, Man of Steel, etc.. Should attract all attention.

Thanks for the translation. Friday should be fun......

I wonder if there will be any other 1/6 figures and what? X-men First Class? Batman Arkham Asylum?:dunno

I DO THINK she (Selina) would kick BW all over the place and flatten her like a big fat pancake and throw syrup on her to boot!

Disagree. :peace

Of course, in my mind, the two would settle their differences by wrestling in syrup, stalemate, then share pancakes together afterwards... :monkey1

Ht had better do her justice...that's all I have to say!!!!!!!!

well find out in a few days .:panic::panic:

When is Ani-Con? As long as the HS is on par(I hope it's superior) with Baby Doll's its an insta buy for me. Well, the suit has to be good too.

When is Ani-Con? As long as the HS is on par(I hope it's superior) with Baby Doll's its an insta buy for me. Well, the suit has to be good too.

think july 27th.

Back