1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

We all have to unify and demand HT adds a removable mask :lecture Email them, more effective than facebook.

Ive said before that she should have a removable mask, but now Im not so sure. If it was removable there would need to be a way of securing it because otherwise we will need to keep readjusting it.

For f$%k's sake and for the last time:

BANE WILL NOT BE MADE INTO A DX.

And for the first time, there's no way in hell Selina Kyle will either.

Bunch of DC freaks, you don't get this type of deluded crap in the Marvel section :thwak

Definitely wont see a Selina DX, MOST likely no Bane DX either.

The real question is....will we see 1/4 Selina and Bane :horror:panic:

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I think HT has completely abandoned the '2nd costume' concept entirely :( They could have easily add the prison outfit, or the maid outfit

dark-knight-rises-catwoman-prison-640x388.jpg

caine-hathaway.jpg

Why is this even called 'Selina Kyle' :confused:

And one could have easily got a cheap custom out there for both.

No way Selina Kyle will be done as a DX. What are you going to add? I could see another costume + unmasked, but accessories? Pearl necklace? Rock? Clean Slate?

Come on she's good as it is.

I think HT has completely abandoned the '2nd costume' concept entirely :( They could have easily add the prison outfit, or the maid outfit

Why is this even called 'Selina Kyle' :confused:

What, you mean you weren't bought off with the irrelevant bonus cowl? :lol

HT team: Howard, this release is looking thinner than an Amish phone book. We need to beef it up a bit. How about a maid outfit at least?

Howard: Throw in a Batman cowl as a SS exclusive and they'll forget the T1000 ever happened.

Ive said before that she should have a removable mask, but now Im not so sure. If it was removable there would need to be a way of securing it because otherwise we will need to keep readjusting it.

How was it secured in real life, was it glued to her face :lol

I know she doesn't take off the mask while wearing the suit, that really shouldn't matter. Having a removable mask would add so much value to this figure

Still not sure if I'll pick up Catwoman but the official pics sure do make her look great.

How was it secured in real life, was it glued to her face :lol

I know she doesn't take off the mask while wearing the suit, that really shouldn't matter. Having a removable mask would add so much value to this figure

In real life the weight of the mask pressing down on the nose and ears + a tight back strap would hold it in place, but this is different :dunno

although admittedly the sunglasses held very well on the IM Mark IV

Either way I think HT had no right to call the goggles accessories since they are not removable

I dont leave comments that often but WOW!! Awesome figure

Perhaps they could use a magnet to hold the mask on ? similar to Ironman faceplate :dunno

May??? That's a lot longer wait than I anticipated.

Perhaps they could use a magnet to hold the mask on ? similar to Ironman faceplate :dunno

you know what thats actually not a bad idea.....too bad this is Hot Toys, no ****ing way they'll do that here :lol

Im going to laugh my ass off when this thing is priced at $200+.

dunno what you all people complaining about, paying $230 for her is a damn good price in UK :monkey2

Oh well, I don't care what you says guys. She is beautiful to me. I'm in for the EX. :monkey3

Oh, and they made the shoulders wider, and the hips better done, and that fixed almost everything about the body proportions. Besides I just couln't care less about a DX version, with the awful PERS eyes, I'm fine with regular MMS.

Back