1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

I can't think of a secondary outfit I'd even want.

Not sure I'm even getting this ... but, I'd rather they knock $20 off the price than provide an audrey hepburn hat or french maid costume. Maybe it can come with three outfits, a cute kitty cat, a serving tray, hairdressing accessories .... and a purse for you.

SnakeDoc

Not sure I'm even getting this ... but, I'd rather they knock $20 off the price than provide an audrey hepburn hat or french maid costume. Maybe it can come with three outfits, a cute kitty cat, a serving tray, hairdressing accessories .... and a purse for you.

SnakeDoc

I don't want an extra outfit anyway either.
I hope this thing isn't more than $159.99 anything higher and it might not be worth it.

I don't want an extra outfit anyway either.
I hope this thing isn't more than $159.99 anything higher and it might not be worth it.

Has there been *any* recent HT releases under $159? heck, even Black Widow with minimal accessories and one piece costume (like Selina's) is about $179.

SnakeDoc

:clap on being sexist.

I was thinking $189.99, but wouldn't be shocked by $199.99.

:clap on being sexist.

1342549_o.gif

Don't be so sensitive. Which part was sexist?

SnakeDoc

The part about the purse for the buyer of the figure. Maybe I read it wrong, if I did I apologize. I just think comments like that are unnecessary.

The part about the purse for the buyer of the figure. Maybe I read it wrong, if I did I apologize. I just think comments like that are unnecessary.

I don't really care if you think its necessary. I didn't ask your permission. Lighten up, or let it go.

It was a Barbie joke. Barbie dolls come with all kinds of outfits, and cute pets, and dinky little homemaking accessories. They also sometimes come with purses for the buyer of the figure. That's not sexist -- its true. I have a 7yo daughter ... I've seen it happen.

Even if I said (which I didn't) that people who wanted a bunch of useless (but cute) outfits with their Catwoman figure should carry purses and prance around on their tippy toes ... that's still not sexist. Insulting. Emasculating. Funny. Not sexist.

SnakeDoc

Has there been *any* recent HT releases under $159? heck, even Black Widow with minimal accessories and one piece costume (like Selina's) is about $179.

Yeah, HT's Baby Doll figure. It's $159.99, and has a good amount of accessories and metal katana.

I am however anticipating a $179.99 price point.

I don't really care if you think its necessary. I didn't ask your permission. Lighten up, or let it go.

It was a Barbie joke. Barbie dolls come with all kinds of outfits, and cute pets, and dinky little homemaking accessories. They also sometimes come with purses. That's not sexist -- its true. I have a 7yo daughter ... I've seen it happen.

Even if I thought people who wanted a bunch of useless (but cute) outfits with their Catwoman figure should carry purses and prance around on their tippy toes ... that's still not sexist. Insulting. Emasculating. Funny. Not sexist.

SnakeDoc

There's no need to act like such an _______ about it. Also, want to know what else comes with a ton of useless accessories and random outfits? Almost every Hot Toys male figure. DX Joker running around with his mini dollar bills? Oh how cute.

Catwoman is just as worthy of alternate outfits as any other. She spent a good amount of time in civilian clothes.

To each their own man, but I think statements that make female traits of items derogatory is unnecessary. But whatever, I'm moving on. I'm not going to get into something like this when it's pointless.

I just want to buy my doll and have fun with it.

Yeah, HT's Baby Doll figure. It's $159.99, and has a good amount of accessories and metal katana.

I am however anticipating a $179.99 price point.

I feel like Baby Doll is one of Hot Toys last reasonably priced figures. I wouldn't be surprised if Catwoman was $190

To each their own man, but I think statements that make female traits of items derogatory is unnecessary. But whatever, I'm moving on. I'm not going to get into something like this when it's pointless.

I just want to buy my doll and have fun with it.

As far as I'm aware, Barbie dolls are not a female trait. I must've missed this month's list of approved joke topics.

There's no need to act like such an _______ about it. Also, want to know what else comes with a ton of useless accessories and random outfits? Almost every Hot Toys male figure. DX Joker running around with his mini dollar bills? Oh how cute.

Catwoman is just as worthy of alternate outfits as any other. She spent a good amount of time in civilian clothes.

There's always somebody waiting around to be offended. Like I said ... I didn't ask permission.

You left out cute pets, hairstyling accessories, and purses. So ... you're saying there's a difference.

Catwoman's alternative getups would be boxwarmers, at best. No use. There's really only one worthwhile display option for her, and I'd rather not pay extra for a french maid outfit or audrey hepburn dress.

SnakeDoc

Back