1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saying it from day 1, if not for the suit. Someone actually put the bw head on this body. Guess waht looks awesome, the ah head on the bw body not so good!

How about now?
I put my AH head on my BW body wearing civilian clothes?

IMG_5771.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

IMG_5773.jpg

I just thought of an ex GF who used to arch her back so her Boobs would be more prominent so I tried to match that in her stance

I am sure you'll be very happy when yours arrives back.
Did you pay for EMS?

I always do..wouldn't want it any other way.

Does their sculpt repaint really look realistic in person? I'm trying to capture the cafe scene in the beginning for an idea.

I suppose they all look a bit doll like in the right(Or wrong) light.
I really like mine.

Does it look paler or more like Anne's skin tone, I liked that they made the skin tone on my widow custom more like Scar's color.

More of a pinky hue than the HT paint job.
See the pic above with the standard one and the repaint side by side.

Yeah the problem with that reference is that it's under your showcase lights. Natural sunlight would be best to show the two comparison heads in natural daylight.

Yeah the problem with that reference is that it's under your showcase lights. Natural sunlight would be best to show the two comparison heads in natural daylight.

The original head is in the Selina accessories box up at work.
I'll try and remember to take the repaint to work on monday and get daylight images for you.
I'll need to take Selina to take pics of her in the 1/6 Bat!

Back