1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes this is the right procedure to follow in my opinion...:lecture

I found it easier to do it with the mask on. At least the mask is held and secure first. For me, after that i had fingers clinching both sides, and slowly slid it simultaneously.

With the before option, i had to focus on holding the mask, and holding the clips and turning the cat ears all at once. Too many things at the same time. I found it easier for me to do it with the mask on.. one less thing to focus on.

Has anyone else had a lot of difficulty getting her on that damn Batpod correctly? I'm not sure if it's me or the Batpod. Cannot get her knees down towards the knee rest (instead of levitating far above it) with her feet on the pedals & her hands on the handlebars. Trying to fix one area screws another one up. I'm really hating the way the handle bars attach to the Batpod with those flimy *** rods that can only be inserted at a specific angle.

I haven't tried putting her in a riding position, but I do have her sitting up on the Pod. I cannot get her knees into the knee rests either, but it still doesn't look too bad when angled to kinda disguise it.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3752/9452487447_fc43234d4b_h.jpg

Got mine today from side show the box is mashed its a mess. Figure is a 6/10 to me it looks more like Liv Tyler. Hair looks very good body is nice but it ain't worth the money. Just a question guys if I contact sideshow will they send a new box out because it is knackered.

Have hot toys ever made a better designed part for any of their figures that had Q/C issues in the past? I'm getting mine from the uk so I don't think I will be able to get a replacement mask if mine breaks which it probably will.

Got mine today from side show the box is mashed its a mess. Figure is a 6/10 to me it looks more like Liv Tyler. Hair looks very good body is nice but it ain't worth the money. Just a question guys if I contact sideshow will they send a new box out because it is knackered.

Ah yes, I was wondering who she reminded me of

Have hot toys ever made a better designed part for any of their figures that had Q/C issues in the past? I'm getting mine from the uk so I don't think I will be able to get a replacement mask if mine breaks which it probably will.

Yes, it was the dx02 batman witch I unfortunately had, the first batch were leaking oil from the abs and replacement bodies were sent out to customers that had a receipts for their figures.

I am not getting this figure, but if there are others on here still looking for one, I found that Monsters in Motion has her for 180.00.

Hey, just a side thought......i bought the exclusive cat woman. Idk why i have no use for her exclusive batman mask. does anybody want it? All my hottoys figures are women (except for the new man of steel and soon to be bruce banner) and i'll never use the mask, cause i bought her for the batpod. if any one wants it pm m and i'll ship it for free. like i said.....i have no use for it.

Hey, just a side thought......i bought the exclusive cat woman. Idk why i have no use for her exclusive batman mask. does anybody want it? All my hottoys figures are women (except for the new man of steel and soon to be bruce banner) and i'll never use the mask, cause i bought her for the batpod. if any one wants it pm m and i'll ship it for free. like i said.....i have no use for it.

PM sent!!!

Selina in prisoner oufit...

DSC_0381_zpsff5917ea.jpg

DSC_0384_zps8998b5c3.jpg

DSC_0379_zpsca64f134.jpg

DSC_0378_zps2e65c39f.jpg

tumblr_mebljkwOqE1rcfi9zo1_500_zpsb67e9b05.jpg

Look at what I saw in one of the toy shops in Hong Kong. They do offer repainting. :horror you guys be the judge. :rotfl

Look at what I saw in one of the toy shops in Hong Kong. They do offer repainting. :horror you guys be the judge. :rotfl

Not bad. I wonder how it looks with the mask on.

But honestly, I'm pretty happy with the stock paint. If I ever had one repainted, I'd have it done on an extra head.

COME ON UPS!!!! This thing has been on a truck "Out for Delivery" for 2 days now. I had it scheduled to be delivered to a UPS Store for me and when I just called the UPS Store, they said it was not in their deliveries today. :impatient::gah:

Back