1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even touch the mask after I inspected the figure and looked the goggles over. That just looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Makes me wonder how much more sturdier it would have been had people not *****ed for it to be removable. Then maybe we could have gotten stronger posts inside the actual head. Wouldn't have to worry about it being crooked or lopsided, only the actual goggles themselves.

Have you decided to keep or to sell her, now that you have it in hand, fab?

my steps that i did:

1. Remove head from body first and foremost
2. Completely wet hair acheiving less bulk and less grip when sliding on goggles.
3.Lift up goggle(not rotating them, that's for last)
4.Slid face mask on first then strap second slowly pushing it further down.
5. Adjust face mask around eyes.
6. Rotate goggles 180 degress for cat ears.
7. Let hair dry and place back on body
8. LEAVE IT ALONE

Can anyone tell me if the phicen body is the same size as the body she comes with, because if it is as soon as I get my The Cat she is going in for some plastic surgery I hate her sorry arse :pfft:

It is , but the phicen is not the best fit for the HT's HS

I didn't even touch the mask after I inspected the figure and looked the goggles over. That just looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Makes me wonder how much more sturdier it would have been had people not *****ed for it to be removable. Then maybe we could have gotten stronger posts inside the actual head. Wouldn't have to worry about it be crooked or lopsided, only the actual goggles themselves.

I personally wished they included two sets. One like the set is out of the box. Goggles ready to slide down. Then I would have kept the other set for the goggles in the lady look. Pop them on and off between looks.

As I found buttoning the mask was easy but, when I read the instructions several times, I couldn't get the goggles to rotate. What! The goggles aren't rotating according to the manual. Checked and checked again. This rotation mechanism is locked. Had to take the mask set off. Inspected it closer. Didn't want to break it with it still on the head. Upon looking closer it was only rotating inwards. Then upon more inspection, it did start to move the proper way but it required a fair bit of force. Very slow manipulation for it to move. Section at a time. Very very careful. *tension building* Was thinking of a few drips of baby oil into the joints.

But meh! I'm leaving it where it is. She always had the glasses above her head. Only a mere few seconds it was down in the movie, though it was neat. Scary how thin those mounts and the little rotating joints are.

I really wished Hot Toys included two sets. It's easier to take the mask off with the goggles all set than it is to keep rotating.

https://comicsalliance.com/dark-knight-rises-catwoman-design-concept-art/

I'm not sure if you should go with that last shot, it looks like she's grabbing her crotch :slap better change the pose on the bike

Nice pics though

Lol was going with a different way of looking at that. When I get my second one ill pose her on bike for good!

I got news for you guys the goggles all around are crap:pfft:

I broke mine but not the usual way, she fell of the shelf last night and they split in between the visors, now I glued it back on, but now I have to get rid of the glue marks :gah::gah:

I strongly suggest anyone make sure you make the ankles stronger because that's what caused her to fall.:lecture

I don't get HT's craftmanship on this mask, they could've looked how SS has constructed masks and goggles on their G.I.Joes and use the same sturdy formula. Because those goggles and masks are durable and made tough. :pfft:

I personally wished they included two sets. One like the set is out of the box. Goggles ready to slide down. Then I would have kept the other set for the goggles in the lady look. Pop them on and off between looks.

As I found buttoning the mask was easy but, when I read the instructions several times, I couldn't get the goggles to rotate. What! The goggles aren't rotating according to the manual. Checked and checked again. This rotation mechanism is locked. Had to take the mask set off. Inspected it closer. Didn't want to break it with it still on the head. Upon looking closer it was only rotating inwards. Then upon more inspection, it did start to move the proper way but it required a fair bit of force. Very slow manipulation for it to move. Section at a time. Very very careful. *tension building* Was thinking of a few drips of baby oil into the joints.

But meh! I'm leaving it where it is. She always had the glasses above her head. Only a mere few seconds it was down in the movie, though it was neat. Scary how thin those mounts and the little rotating joints are.

I really wished Hot Toys included two sets. It's easier to take the mask off with the goggles all set than it is to keep rotating.

https://comicsalliance.com/dark-knight-rises-catwoman-design-concept-art/

Now you with the baby oil?

Lol was going with a different way of looking at that. When I get my second one ill pose her on bike for good!

That's fine, just take that last pose off of the thread before someone starts commenting and we get three pages of stupid remarks, it happens that fast trust me. :wave

Will look in to it, seems to me the new phicen bodies mite work their not as big on the breasts as the first ones. Thanks :wave

I have the new ones as well as the old, not the best fit, but see for yourself, you might think differently.

Have you decided to keep or to sell her, now that you have it in hand, fab?

Sell.

Actually, sold. :lol I'm already in the process of sending it out.

It looks pretty nice but it isn't for me. I just took the Batman cowl and gave it to one of my DX 12 figures for Hong Kong jump Bruce.

Now you with the baby oil?

LoL! It was what I used to use on the train sets. It was the best thing for loosening and cleaning up any mechanisms. WD40 was great as well but it left everything oily and slippy/stinking of oil.

Back