1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I messaged BBTS on Facebook last Thursday and they said they were getting an initial shipment by the end of this week. Let's hope it's sooner than that so I can get mine soon!!!! :dance

:exactly:
I hope they do. I have Bane on the way and Selina will complete my DKR line in 1/6 scale. Unless they release a Commissioner Gordon :pray:

Should be receiving her today! I too thought this would be my last HT Nolan trilogy piece but i still want the TDKR armory from HT. Might pick up Blake too and Commisioner Gordon even though i have the SWAT version.

3485yle.jpg

Some of the best shots of her so far - well done! :rock2

I get mine tomorrow! :panic:

Mine's shipped by sea, so I'll get mine in 3 months. Which means more time to safe for even more preorders LOL

Will you strip your Selina?! :horror

Still undecided, lol. I'm too lazy to even take off her mask again as I had a real horror time putting it on perfectly.:monkey4
I probably will use a female phicen seamless body I have, or we will see.:)

did you order yours from iyiyyy?

Yes, iyiyyy from ebay. It actually just arrived at my job.
I'll try to take some pics and upload when I get home tonight.:)

Just picked mine up a while ago. Quick overall impression is she's pretty great. My first experience with 'doll hair.' :lol My wife was laughing while I put gel in the hair but it worked!

I'm terribly sad, I didn't know about sideshow store until I had mine reserved in another website. I received an email today telling me they will receive the figure until september, and will shipp by then to us the buyers, so I wont getting mine until Octuber may be. Is there someone who has it on hand and wants to sell her?:gah: please

Nice photos, vodoun, but I have a question: Is the hair that bad, or did you not style it?

I'll have my wife make the hair perfect, as she's a pro at styling dollies.

Back