1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heheh... Thank you. The visuals were very ummm.. illustrated. Funny, how having that skirt changes the entire tone of the example. Had it been just a naked figure, it would have actually have had less of an "artistic" impact. Not that you implied it in that manner. Lol.

Anyways, thanks, that was helpful. I was able to remove it with your help. There seems to a bit more air now inside but I guess I could readjust and stretch some of the clothing for even coverage. Definitely more flexibility without that lycra nylon leotard, if you can call it that. Looks more like an old ragged t-shirt. Funny these female HT figures are really barbie dolls "up there" but yet there's detail, a small chisel, down there...

As far as the clothing, I'm impressed. I've been pretty gentle and delicate handling this figure but I think I've put some stress on her outfit pulling tugging stretching to pose or make a snug fit. And its held up quite well. Giving HT kudos for durability on that part.

Heheh... Thank you. The visuals were very ummm.. illustrated. Funny, how having that skirt changes the entire tone of the example. Had it been just a naked figure, it would have actually have had less of an "artistic" impact. Not that you implied it in that manner. Lol.

Anyways, thanks, that was helpful. I was able to remove it with your help. There seems to a bit more air now inside but I guess I could readjust and stretch some of the clothing for even coverage. Definitely more flexibility without that lycra nylon leotard, if you can call it that. Looks more like an old ragged t-shirt. Funny these female HT figures are really barbie dolls "up there" but yet there's detail, a small chisel, down there...

As far as the clothing, I'm impressed. I've been pretty gentle and delicate handling this figure but I think I've put some stress on her outfit pulling tugging stretching to pose or make a snug fit. And its held up quite well. Giving HT kudos for durability on that part.

Yeah the mesh white leotard is very thin and form fitting and you don't have to remove it, it just hinders the ball socket connection to the legs which weakens the leg articulation IMO.

:lol only the outside of the torso is rubber, inside that you have a inner jointed Skelton with joints just like the legs and arms, that's why there are the patches behind the legs, it's where the screws connect underneath. The torso is separated by a huge ball joint that is separate from the chest piece, which allows her " AB Crunch ". The neck is a separate post as well as it connects to the ball joint from the chest piece.

That's why I laugh that people call it a Barbie, it's more like a model that has all these intricate parts connected to ball socket joints covered in a rubber like flesh casing.

Last edited:
Catwoman was waiting for me when I got home from work last night, and I'm freaking loving this figure. I can totally see Anne Hathaway in the sculpt. I think the problem lies in the hair not the sculpt. I like that the mask is removable because it now allows people, like myself, to kitbash a Selina Kyle to go with a Bruce Wayne. Because the hair is done slicked back to accommodate the mask, it makes the face look off without the mask. I believe that if you where to style the hair to one of the hairstyles she had in the film, the sculpt is instantly recognizable IMO.

I also removed the white undershirt and am 100% happier with the result. It was actually easier than I thought it would be, though I found I could get it off without pulling off her arms and legs. Just a little tight around her butt, but I found the material of the suit didn't fell delicate to me at all.

Overall, I'm really happy with this figure, she is pretty much what I had expected and am really happy with the level of articulation possible. I think a lot of people see the rooted hair and instantly think "Barbie doll". Before getting Catwoman I always said I'd rather have sculpted hair, but now I like having the rooted hair, I think if you think of the hair as another articulation point, you can get some really nice poses and displays out of it.

Last edited:
That's why I laugh that people call it a Barbie,

I just stop reading if I see anyone write anything like that, because it's clear they don't know the first thing about 1/6 collectibles *OR* Barbie dolls and have zero observation skills on top of everything.

CWampBWTWERK_zpsa0be241f.jpg

Great shots guyver! Is she modded in any way?

I wouldn't say modded, but refined is a better term

1. Slicked the hair back and flattened the sides of her hair, combed hair with a toothbrush( soft) rather than use a brush or comb

2. Removed the ugly white leotard for better articulation and custom making

3. Putting a bit of nail polish on the ball joints of the ankles to stiffen them up

4. Fit the mask a little lower so you can see the flesh part of her lower eye lids.

These subtle changes will improve her IMO.

Last edited:
Catwoman was waiting for me when I got home from work last night, and I'm freaking loving this figure. I can totally see Anne Hathaway in the sculpt. I think the problem lies in the hair not the sculpt. I like that the mask is removable because it now allows people, like myself, to kitbash a Selina Kyle to go with a Bruce Wayne. Because the hair is done slicked back to accommodate the mask, it makes the face look off without the mask. I believe that if you where to style the hair to one of the hairstyles she had in the film, the sculpt is instantly recognizable IMO.

I also removed the white undershirt and am 100% happier with the result. It was actually easier than I thought it would be, though I found I could get it off without pulling off her arms and legs. Just a little tight around her butt, but I found the material of the suit didn't fell delicate to me at all.

Overall, I'm really happy with this figure, she is pretty much what I had expected and am really happy with the level of articulation possible. I think a lot of people see the rooted hair and instantly think "Barbie doll". Before getting Catwoman I always said I'd rather have sculpted hair, but now I like having the rooted hair, I think if you think of the hair as another articulation point, you can get some really nice poses and displays out of it.

:exactly:
My friend , Hair has everything to do with this sculpt and capturing Anne's likeness:lecture

Her profile is still the best at Anne's likeness. Also sitting the mask lower so you see her eyelids works as well :lecture

Hair pulled back

Over the shoulders

To the side over one shoulder

Of course

Can't get enough of the great gun poses I can get her in (Especially after removing the leotard underneath)

Last edited:
Agreed, getting that stupid leotard thing off makes her articulation and her look so much better. And I love posing her hair over her shoulder, gives her so much more character IMO.

Over the shoulders

To the side over one shoulder

Of course

Can't get enough of the great gun poses I can get her in (Especially after removing the leotard underneath)

Great shots and poses! :clap

Don't know if I'm brave enough to remove the leotard if you have to take her arms and legs off!

guyver1, that hair over the shoulders pose is off the chain!

i don't want the weekend to be over, but can't it be tuesday yet???

Privyet: bring it on!

: D

Back