1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I have no source for this, just my gut feeling from reading all these different dates from Taiwan, Japan, Singapore & Hong Kong...

I would say pay attention to the week of 7/8 & 7/15 in Hong Kong...

I hope you're right.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Hulk being out this week, next week a whole week of nothing no doubt the slight chance of the week after?. she's taking her sweet time.

Hulk being out this week, next week a whole week of nothing no doubt the slight chance of the week after?. she's taking her sweet time.

I think the fact that I'm also in for the HT Amazing Spider-man figure has put things in perspective for me.

At least we know we're getting her soon. :dunno

I think the fact that I'm also in for the HT Amazing Spider-man figure has put things in perspective for me.

At least we know we're getting her soon. :dunno

how soon is soon? :impatient: , come on Hot Toys Hurry up dang it!!

Just received this e-mail:

Your invoice is attached for your records.

These are expected late July, we'll send out an update when they are ready
to go followed by a FedEx track number.

Thank you for your business - we appreciate it very much.
:thud:

Just received this e-mail:

Your invoice is attached for your records.

These are expected late July, we'll send out an update when they are ready
to go followed by a FedEx track number.

Thank you for your business - we appreciate it very much.
:thud:

HK seller?

Pictures Monday!

679827e4_9eeaf04f_HypeTrain.jpeg

gkwk.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
something to keep you company until Catwoman arrives

TmAdgKr.jpg

Ugh now we need some beauty shots of Anne.

Back