1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

8194586925_fd8d9a3c88_o.gif

pure greatness.......in motion

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Yeah i can't see her being next....i really hope she is :pray::pray: but it seems Hulk will be next sadly :monkey2 they actually are going right to left i suppose :gah:.

[Edit] just read on hulks thread people's flex pays were pushed back to july? could she really be this month :panic::panic::pray::pray:

i am going to attempt (and probably spectacularly fail) to make her an outfit like this:

anne-hathaway-tdkr-selina-kyle-catwoman-the-dark-knight-rises.jpg

I thought those white things on the pockets, were pics of a map of Texas. :lol

So wait, do you know what those white things actually are?

You, but it could be anyone! I want to know.

Catwoman VS Black Widow? Who wins?

cat for the win!

hot-toys-catwoman-figure-dark-knight-rises-2.jpg

Back