1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

It's pathetic. They don't accomplish anything by doing that :(

Yeeeup. I still get laid no matter what they say....so WHATEVER. :lol

Now..............back to the figure. :)
I enjoyed Hathaway's performance, but wasnt really interested in getting a figure, but Im starting to change my mind.

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Yeeeup. I still get laid no matter what they say....so WHATEVER. :lol

Now..............back to the figure. :)
I enjoyed Hathaway's performance, but wasnt really interested in getting a figure, but Im starting to change my mind.

I think she is one of the best looking female figures. I've got her on PO. And I don't think she will disappoint. She's the one I want most :)

I wasn't sure about getting the figure, but after seeing it in person yesterday, and it stays that way til production, I am definitely in. Meow.

Stopped by Toy Hunters in HK yesterday and saw her in the window. She looked so good in person. Sorry for the not great pictures!

DSC02153.jpg

DSC02152.jpg

DSC02148.jpg

DSC02147.jpg

Were you able to get a good look at the neck? Just wondering if this one looked improved or if the neck seam is still obvious.

preordered! :hi5::yess:
this will look so great next to the pod.

She looks very nice!...I wonder if Batman will be able to stick out his hip like that :monkey3

This been posted yet?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUIvH5cNpxc&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

"I'm to sexy for my cowl...to sexy for my cowl...poor Alfred gonna leave me"

"When I walk in the asylum this is what I see, the villian chicks stop and they staring at me, I got passion in my armour and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it"

Great pics! So what release date do they have for her and Batman? Do they come out any earlier in HK? Just curious since my fiancé will be over there in November. :)

"When I walk in the asylum this is what I see, the villian chicks stop and they staring at me, I got passion in my armour and I ain't afraid to show it, show it, show it"

I'm BATMAN and you know!!!!

She looks absolutely fantastic. Sublime figure.

If she can act in TDKR without me even remembering ones of her prior cheesy roles she did her job! Whenever I had a chance to think of her outside TDKR during the movie was like wow she really can act outside her stereotypical roles. This is the best female from HT so far

:borg

If she can act in TDKR without me even remembering ones of her prior cheesy roles she did her job! Whenever I had a chance to think of her outside TDKR during the movie was like wow she really can act outside her stereotypical roles. This is the best female from HT so far

:borg

Whenever I see her I always think of Princess Diaries :mad: Although, that doesn't get in the way of how awesome and bad-ass she was in TDKR.
I agree that this is the best female figure from HT so far :)

Back