1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I really hope that HT gives us a 1/4 scale Superman, Arnie Kim just posted a pic of his on Facebook, and it is brilliant.

Yes it is brilliant from Arnie Kim..

5652fb16.jpg

I really hope that HT gives us a 1/4 scale Superman, Arnie Kim just posted a pic of his on Facebook, and it is brilliant.
Arnie Kim is no longer associated with HT.

You heard it first here...

Hey whats up guys. I love this figure, and I thought I'd share a 2D-Design project I did inspired by my CR Superman. I basically had to design a currency based around a subject matter of my choosing. So I chose to make a Five Dollar bill endorsed by Superman, and Metropolis.

img1444w.jpg

By sunstreaker68 at 2012-07-08

img1445px.jpg

img1446mt.jpg

Last edited:

Very tempted. But being in CA, I get hit with an additional $20 in Tax on top of the price and shipping. Where's a $50 coupon when you need one?

Very tempted. But being in CA, I get hit with an additional $20 in Tax on top of the price and shipping. Where's a $50 coupon when you need one?

SS should come out with a CA native coupon. Save 20%. This would cover taxes and be more incentive to shop with them.

Living in CA means buying figures out of state and getting "second shipments".

Is there any tips on keeping the solitude stand stick from dipping forward from the weight of Supe? It's getting irritating.

Is there any tips on keeping the solitude stand stick from dipping forward from the weight of Supe? It's getting irritating.

I haven't seen that problem. Do you have the stick pushed all the way in to the stand? (even as I type it that just sounds wrong)

I've been thinking about re-doing the shelf Supes is on. He's been flying long enough. Time for a standing pose.

I had the same problem (the stick actually started to bend/curve from the weight) so I had to switch to his classic arms akimbo pose.

Back