1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No interest in displaying them side-by-side, but I have the "world's finest" flanking my detolfs:

IMG_5246.jpg

Nice update!

Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Does anyone know how to solve the problem of loose hand pegs? My Supes left hand just falls out, it's in there that loose. Superglue to spruce up the socket?

No interest in displaying them side-by-side, but I have the "world's finest" flanking my detolfs:

IMG_5246.jpg

Outmuthf____ingstanding! *In my SLJ voice*

Does anyone know how to solve the problem of loose hand pegs? My Supes left hand just falls out, it's in there that loose. Superglue to spruce up the socket?

I put the arm in very hot water and pressed the top the wrist to make the hole smaller for the hand to catch better. I have had no problem since.

Thanks, I'm catching up on the Justice League series. Man I miss good animated hero shows like this.

I just picked up two supes in the past few days and I am loving it. Amazing piece. Work of art.

How does this sound for a display? Supes, 89 bats, Tobey spidey, Evans America, Thor, and mk III. Purpose? First cinematic portrayals of these characters. Good idea?

Just wrap a little of that white plumbers tape around the peg, it doesn't have an adhesive, just sticks to itself.

They need to make a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman. With Reeve and Keaton the Trinity would be complete IMO.

OH YES!!!! Lynda Carter Wonder Woman! That would Rock! And have it come with her uniform for her Diana Prince alter ego.

I made a minor alteration that improved the figure. Just drill a hole in the middle of the base and place two crystals on the other side. Your superman will look much more symetrical and overall cool inside a display case

I made a minor alteration that improved the figure. Just drill a hole in the middle of the base and place two crystals on the other side. Your superman will look much more symetrical and overall cool inside a display case

That is actually a brilliant idea! I did not display him on the crystal base coz I found it weird that he is just floating on the side of it. What you did actually make sense! Wished HT would have done that in the first place!

Great futzed pose too!

Yes, It also bothered me. The display case is small and the figure ended up touching the left side. The light above wouldn´t line up with his head, Horrible.

So, when you drill the hole you will find the base is hollow, you will need to open the base and put what we call "masilla epoxy " or clay. I dont know in english. Or else the figure will fall

Nice Idea! Almost makes me want to use the base!

Unusual cape futzing. I like it! :clap

very nice figure, only thing i dont like is the base

Back