1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

man if there was ever a superhero toy to own....this has gotta be it. superman! man with some good lighting, this figure truly owns!

I appreciate the love for the pics guys. i wouldn't say supes is the only super hero you should have in your collection. Now I would have said that prior to my 89 batman showing up, but now that he is here I gotta say its a very close call and I think I'm gonna have to give it to batman (and for the record I am def. a bigger fan of superman so thats saying something.).

I appreciate the love for the pics guys. i wouldn't say supes is the only super hero you should have in your collection. Now I would have said that prior to my 89 batman showing up, but now that he is here I gotta say its a very close call and I think I'm gonna have to give it to batman (and for the record I am def. a bigger fan of superman so thats saying something.).

I guess you pick Batman out of the two for the figures qualities not the character?

I do not work like that, I could not buy a figure just for the quality of the figure.. I need some kind of attachment to the character.. :D

But sometimes I feel temped, I really like the Iron man figures, but i think the movies are crap... :p

Last edited:

same here, i need an emotional attchment to the character in order to spend 200 bucks on a near perfect figure likeness. i literally grew up watching christopher reeves superman movies and before, that, michael keaton as batman (as well as val kilmer). i cant even think of an earlier memories, except maybe beetlejuice lol. for me they are also te perfect movie representations of those characters. so those 2 are musts for me. like i said before, i am not really a hot toys/1/6 collector, but in the case of these amazing keaton batman/reeves superman, its another story. i only plan at the moment of owning these 2 figures in this scale. what im afraid of is that i wont want to stop lol. now that the Returns figurs are on the way, that amazing looking burton batmobile, heck im even eyeing that hot toys indiana jones, its like.....i must...have,...control!

same here, i need an emotional attchment to the character in order to spend 200 bucks on a near perfect figure likeness. i literally grew up watching christopher reeves superman movies and before, that, michael keaton as batman (as well as val kilmer). i cant even think of an earlier memories, except maybe beetlejuice lol. for me they are also te perfect movie representations of those characters. so those 2 are musts for me. like i said before, i am not really a hot toys/1/6 collector, but in the case of these amazing keaton batman/reeves superman, its another story. i only plan at the moment of owning these 2 figures in this scale. what im afraid of is that i wont want to stop lol. now that the Returns figurs are on the way, that amazing looking burton batmobile, heck im even eyeing that hot toys indiana jones, its like.....i must...have,...control!

That's how it starts! Welcome to the pain! :rotfl:rotfl

niiiice...welcome to the game :yess:

003-5.jpg

:rock poses there! :clap

I do not work like that, I could not buy a figure just for the quality of the figure.. I need some kind of attachment to the character.. :D

But sometimes I feel temped, I really like the Iron man figures, but i think the movies are crap... :p

I never said I didn't like batman, I just like superman as a super hero more. I only mentioned my preference to make the point that IMO the 89 batman is the better figure, and you all would know that I'm not just saying it b/c I'm a huge batman fanatic. I have trouble buying figures that I'm not attached to the character for also, for example I have not purchased the DX capt. Jack Sparrow b/c I do not like the character all that much. To be honest I think pirates are kind of lame(sorry no offense to anyone). Not to say I'm not tempted since the figure is amazing, but I just can't shell out that cash if I'm not in to it. There is a difference in not liking the movie and not liking the character though. I happily buy all the predator and iron man 2 stuff b/c I like the characters, and the fact that I didn't care for there specific movie doesn't seem relevant to me.

DSC03373.jpg

when 1st saw price i was :horror then saw the amazing pics i was :blissy and then hooked and now cant stop collecting..:lol

Last edited:

But it just stands to reason, when it came time to cash in your chips, this old "diseased maniac" would be your banker. Mind over muscle?

Lex10.jpg

Last edited:

hannibal lector version of lex lol.

Hello Clarisse...

Gonna take a lot of work to get this up to par with Supes... but I need me Lex baby... disco shirt and all.

LexkryptoGIF.gif

Last edited:

Man this figure looks great. Glad I caved.

It was from all the beautiful pics in this thread that made me change my mind. Thanks guys!

Man this figure looks great. Glad I caved.

It was from all the beautiful pics in this thread that made me change my mind. Thanks guys!

And not the fact that's it's the only CR fig worth a damn?

Enjoy!

photo.jpg

^This is the sample of the figure I have currently on hold at Toys2. I asked Eric to open it and take a pic of the S shield to see if its straight and centre. What do you guys think? Also, whats up with the belt-loops??? Is that adjustable?

^This is the sample of the figure I have currently on hold at Toys2. I asked Eric to open it and take a pic of the S shield to see if its straight and centre. What do you guys think? Also, whats up with the belt-loops??? Is that adjustable?

Yes it is...

Back