1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

The one on the right is from the batch they put out after they got CKing's email.

The one on the right is from the batch they put out after they got CKing's email.

whats was CKing's email? I pre ordered mine so I got it right when it came out but my shield is the larger one. I think I like it more as the colors aren't so bright making it look less like a decal and the black outline isnt as noticeable. Neither of them are really movie accurate though.

Hey guys I just posted this in another thread to prove a point and just thought yall would find it funny:lol
[ame]https://youtu.be/yavK0mnE3wI[/ame]

I got the ex and the shield is perfect, so i don't care if it's the larger or smaller one, still looks awesome to me.

Here's my Superman courtesy of my brother's photography :D
IMG_2066.jpg

superman.jpg

I should not have ventured in to this thread...

Now I want one.

Anyone else have an issue with the stand that you put in the ice base? When we put Superman on the stand, the clear stick leans in about 2-3 inches, like he is going to fall over.

Anyone else have an issue with the stand that you put in the ice base? When we put Superman on the stand, the clear stick leans in about 2-3 inches, like he is going to fall over.

Yes. The base has issues. I bought just the base off eBay to display my custom Brandon Routh Superman Returns figure and it leans to the side pretty bad.

Also the crystals don't stay in place very well. They keep falling out when they get bumped. :(
IMG_8928.jpg

Yes. The base has issues. I bought just the base off eBay to display my custom Brandon Routh Superman Returns figure and it leans to the side pretty bad.

Also the crystals don't stay in place very well. They keep falling out when they get bumped. :(
IMG_8928.jpg

Did you soften the base by heating it up with a blow dryer? Try that and push the rod down all the way.

Did you soften the base by heating it up with a blow dryer? Try that and push the rod down all the way.

Thats what I did and mine is fine. No bending or temperamental crystals.

@The Side of the Show: Regards to your brother for those neat shots bro. :wink1:

...so if Hot Toys were to do one (and only one) villain from the Reeve films, who would you want?

My first impulse is Zod. Imagine the poses you could pull off with the 2 of those guys!

...but then I think of how Lex played a major role in 3 out of the 4 films, coupled with the fact that Luthor is the quintessential Superman villain, and I find myself wanting a Hackman more.

Then of course there's...uh... Nuclear Man. And Richard Pryor.

So... Lex or Zod?

Sallah

Both? :monkey3 Nah, that will be another bloody purchases..I'll go w/ Zod w/ the two. :monkey1

same here. mine is pushed all the way to the bottom, yet the weight of supes kind of makes it lean.

Hey guys, I have an extra Hot Toys Reeves Superman for sale. Its the exclusive version, but I took the necklace. Still MIB, never displayed or played with $170.00 SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE USA.

Cool STORY BRO.

List it in the For Sale thread then... :dunno

Back