1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I just opened him again and discovered the tiny glossy spot on the head, it's barely noticable, but an imperfection on what is otherwise a perfect figure drives me kind of crazy. Would SSC send a replacement head?

No, they'll tell you that "they're all like that" and for the most part, that's kinda true.

Well, as I said, it's a minor thing, and I'm honestly glad that it's something like that rather than a crooked S, snagged suit, etc.

IMG_7144-1.jpg

could always try and make a drunk superman with an extra one

I really love these two, as well as the one above.

6537638373_061c0c69a9_b.jpg

6537644347_575e6cf39e_b.jpg

How were you able to get the head down that far neither one of mine seem to be able to achieve that head position. Great pics btw.

How were you able to get the head down that far neither one of mine seem to be able to achieve that head position. Great pics btw.

When I first took mine out of the box I couldn't get his head into any position that wasn't slightly looking up, so I gave it some force and it freed up a joint that is actually inside the neck. Now I can get him to look down pretty nicely.

Was planning to save mine for Christmas, but I'll have Indy and Captain Jack to open then, so I thought I'd go ahead and open my Superman figure today.

GEDC2566.jpg

Absolutely amazing figure. My only problem is that there is a problem with one of the joints in one of his boots so that his right leg ends up being longer than his left leg. Thankfully the problem is just in his boots, which are easily replaced, but not happy about having to fight over a loose pair on Ebay. It's probably too late now for Alter Ego to do anything about the problem. I'll just have to leave him in an aerial pose until I can get the new boots.

Just opened up mine after some heavy convincing so I wouldn't have to wait for Christmas. The exclusive version from Sideshow. Unbelievable. I did a thorough check and there are no issues at all. Suit is perfect, S perfectly placed, etc. He is so classic looking! Right now I just have the hands on the hips, chest out pose. I'll get creative tomorrow. If there is anyone like me who was on the fence...don't even think about it.

I just paid the balance on mine through a local e-tailer - hopefully he'll be here in the next couple of days.. :pray:

I really love these two, as well as the one above.

6537644347_575e6cf39e_b.jpg

great pose, but the left fist needs to be adjusted. he kind of looks like hes giving the invisible man a tuggy right now.

Instead of clipping Superman's upper body to the stand, has anyone else tried attaching it to his thighs?

I tried this and it actually holds really well and allows him to fit in a detolf a lot better :D

6537702027_fa9188f9e0_b.jpg

I'm so going to have to try these poses out! :thud:

Completely by accident I came across the plain brown mailer box for this whilst tidying up - I guess Supes will be waiting under the tree for me in a couple of days time.......

Completely by accident I came across the plain brown mailer box for this whilst tidying up - I guess Supes will be waiting under the tree for me in a couple of days time.......

Lucky

oh and: aaaangry beaverrrrss! :lol

Who can forget that name and the (look like I know what you are talking about) expression? Nice to know I am a little unique lol Angry Beavers is one of my favorite cartoons.

Epic pose! Very creative! :clap

That's a great pose, but the stand clamp is making his briefs ride too high.

Yep. Fix the shorts and it'll be perfect!

[Edit] Just checkout out the link. Some serious posing skills there. :thud:

Back