1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

That is HT body... everything as i mentioned is HT superman except suit...and the the right arm bent up some...My pic is poor from cell phone. looks alot better then appears.

it is tight but just right...But isn't Reeve suit tight?

I believe that is the HT Superman body.

I know thats the HT body, what I meant was I think it looks pretty perfect proportion wise with the HT suit on. Where as the muscles look way too bulgy on that for my liking. Well done for trying it though man, maybe it does look a lot better in person.

:1-1:

Just got my replacement superman body after 2 weeks wait. Had issue with arm not bending but managed to fix it, now superman just looks awesome.

Last edited:

IMG_7144.jpg

some of my own kitbashed or custom superman with the ht reeve head to share!!
its not very good compared to the ht's one of course since its just a ht tt adv with beefed up body (cotton wool) and a suit i got last time (was for obama)

enjoy!

I wonder how nice an embroidered S would look at 1/6. I never even knew the real thing was until several months ago. In fact I didn't even know what it was made of. It just looked so smooth on screen after all these decades I was none the wiser.

I wonder how nice an embroidered S would look at 1/6. I never even knew the real thing was until several months ago. In fact I didn't even know what it was made of. It just looked so smooth on screen after all these decades I was none the wiser.

Well, if a certain extremely talented 1/6 tailor master did it, it would look amazing. It wasn't embroidery as such, but stitched together pieces with inturned seams. Could look fantastic, difficult to get perfect though.
:pray:

yup i wanted to but what with my gf nt letting me spend more n me getting capt jack sparrow, i gt no dough left bt for a head... sadly :(

yup i wanted to but what with my gf nt letting me spend more n me getting capt jack sparrow, i gt no dough left bt for a head... sadly :(

I'd say save up for the complete HT version and use this extra head for a Clark Kent custom. I'm considering picking up a head for that.

EDIT: Or sell me the head LOL!

Last edited:

Well, you know the saying, when your ahead, stay ahead...
:monkey3

I'd say save up for the complete HT version and use this extra head for a Clark Kent custom. I'm considering picking up a head for that.

EDIT: Or sell me the head LOL!

haha i'd love to get the whole figure! i'll see if i can save up n convince her.. but capt jack comes first for me! since i have this head sculpt!

it's a tough hobby, cash wise... so decisions have to be made on which figures to get n which not to! UGH if i could i would get most of them... bt then again if i was rich like that i'd be collecting other stuff like cars or other rich ppl hobbies hmm

bt then again if i was rich like that i'd be collecting other stuff like cars or other rich ppl hobbies hmm

..........Hmmm. Nah for me it would still be toys. Just lots more of them, pretty much every HT figure, multiples of all my favourites and of course the rooms and shelves to display them.

Back