1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

how come i could not post any pics??? it keeps saying 'your post will not be visible until admin approves it', and then it keeps lost forever!!!:impatient::gah:

how come i could not post any pics???:impatient::gah:

Perhaps it has something to do with your post count. I believe pictures have to be approved by a moderator for people below a certain post count or something.

damn, i'm new to this forum, and i just could not wait to share my shots with you guys!!! kept trying since yesterday!:gah::gah:

Nice pics. The shadow work really emphasize the great sculpt.

Great shots stonemonk!

Got mine a couple days ago. Finally got around to taking some pics. LOVE it! Easily my favorite Hot Toys figure!

IMG_3259.jpg

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3272.jpg

IMG_3296.jpg

IMG_3286.jpg

IMG_3239-1.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

Displayed proudly alongside one of my grails:

IMG_3299.jpg

Just got my 1st DSLR, look what I shot first!

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics, still need to learn some skills!:gah:

Is that a Halogen Light? those get pretty hot. I wouldn't keep him too close, could cause damage.

How are people getting him in those flying poses? I thought the stand could only hold him in a vertical pose.

Love that flying shot!

Thanks man!

How are people getting him in those flying poses? I thought the stand could only hold him in a vertical pose.

Unfortunately the stand can't hold a vertical flying pose. For that shot I pulled the metal part of the regular stand almost all the way out and put Supes in between the two rod thingys. Then I rested his legs on the crystals of the fortress base to keep him balanced.

Trying to decide if it's worth the extra $15 for the ex. I can't imagine ever displaying him with the necklace, and in my current situation every penny counts. The damn CA tax is already $15 on it's own. :(

My attempt at making Superman fly,yes I know you can see the string.
DSCN1166.jpg

DSCN1167.jpg

DSCN1168.jpg

DSCN1169.jpg

DSCN1170.jpg

DSCN1171.jpg

DSCN1172.jpg

DSCN1173.jpg

Trying to decide if it's worth the extra $15 for the ex. I can't imagine ever displaying him with the necklace, and in my current situation every penny counts. The damn CA tax is already $15 on it's own. :(

I think it displays well as an extra but I doubt I'll ever have him wearing it while displayed. For me it was worth the $.

LOL @DarthTrafford I took the same exact pics with my supes figure. almost shot for shot hahhah. nice.

Back