1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Man, prob the best figure I've bought in a long long long time.

ayq7v7.jpg

i just wanted to share my photos of the man of steel. the s on the chest was not straight but a little fuzzing fix the problem.
IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

heres some more pics, never been so exited about a figure untill now!
IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

I got mine last night. WOW! It's absolutely a beautifully crafted, perfect figure. It's amazing what they did. The most impressive hot toys figure I now own. I love everything about it. The suit, head, body, exclusive kryptonite necklace, crystal base, boots, cape....it's all unbelievable. I mean I am putting this up there with some of my complete customs figures that I paid over $600 for, it's that good.

I had a very, very, very slight snag on the suit near his ribs but that was easily snipped off. Also, my belt was glued on unevenly at the buckle so I had to take an exacto knife, cut and separate it and then re-glue it. Easy fix. As for the crystal base? Yea so what you have to heat it up to fit them in. I'm not getting why so many people are having difficulty with it :lol Not the first thing we've had to heat up as hot toys collectors.

Quick bad pic. I didn't futz with the cape yet, not sure what I want to do with it yet whether it be straight down or wind blown to a side. Not even sure I'll keep this pose.

83984cb5.jpg

mazda-rx 7, what happened to the banner on your box? Looks like it got drenched or something.

mazda-rx 7, what happened to the banner on your box? Looks like it got drenched or something.

i dont know i recieved it like that, i will have to call sideshow about a new one and my box was dented by ups. Still happy though.

My brother a superman with 2 bubbles that can seen from the right side of the shield. Is there a way to repair this?

Superman002.jpg
[/IMG]

My brother a superman with 2 bubbles that can seen from the right side of the shield. Is there a way to repair this?
Oh no thats not good. Can you try to heat it up and push it down?

heres a quick shot of my new sups with another example of the evolution of high end collectibles...

dsc1074l.jpg

Picked up my two today at CSC. Glad I was able to open them up prior to bringing them home. The shield on one was slightly coming off at the top right corner. It either picked up dirt or was showing the burn when the S was applied because where it was starting to lift had a dark brown color to it.

He has a bit of a tan in my pics :lol

018-2.jpg

039.jpg

083-1.jpg

091.jpg

Superman002.jpg
[/IMG]

I'd maybe try running a cloth under hot water then wring it out well and apply moderate pressure with it behind the bubbles and work the bubbles out past the edge of the decal.

is there a video or set of photos that show how to take the suit off? it looks like the suit is glued at the legs so i don't want to have to rip anything off.

Ok, I'm gonna ask a hetrosexual question in a completely homophobic way...

Is his package much bigger on some of these newer pics? is there extra padding? I'm sure Christopher would have been delighted...

83984cb5.jpg

Water balloon sponsors.

Just got my 1st DSLR, look what I shot first!

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics, still need to learn some skills!:gah:

Back