1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

001-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Looks like the Heisman pose.

Just got my 1st DSLR, look what I shot first!

6361703019_5fe495e95c_b.jpg

6361712993_382da2d95d_b.jpg

6361713091_21f2451b2d_b.jpg

6361713185_ba6bd06056_b.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pics, still need to learn some skills!:gah:

Nice pose Vice. Im think I may steal it for mine come Xmas.

:)()

Last edited:
The moulded plastic inside the box was binned. Well it turned up on the floor in a corner, hmmm.

Anyone having a little bit of trouble hiding the snaps on the shoulders? Maybe I'm being a little too picky but it seems no matter how much I futz they're still slightly visible with a little bit of lifted bunching around the shoulders and back (where the yellow "S" symbol is located).

I wish the snaps were stitched just a little further back on the shoulders and not so close to the seam of the cape. Shadows hide them, sure and they are covered for the most part but, I don't know. I wish they just stitched it to his shoulders without the cheap, white "Scarecrow straight jacket" snaps.

Last edited:

I'd rather have a slightly wrinkled emblem than a botched, wonky, crooked, off center one but that's just me.

Mine has a little line on it, near the upper part of the "S" should I freak out and want a replacement? No.

Begins/Toy Fairs Batman is a mess and has problems, this Superman? Let's just say you have to really be looking for it to have a problem unless you're one of the few unfortunate ones to have a badly placed emblem or paint marks on the head (which shouldn't happen considering the plastic tray now is clear and not the usual black).'

Chiiiiillllllllllll

Anyone having a little bit of trouble hiding the snaps on the shoulders? Maybe I'm being a little too picky but it seems no matter how much I futz they're still slightly visible with a little bit of lifted bunching around the shoulders and back (where the yellow "S" symbol is located).

I wish it was the snaps were stitched just a little further back on the shoulders and not so close to the seam of the cape. Shadows hide them, sure and they are covered for the most part but, I don't know. I wish they just stitched it to his shoulders.

The left shoulder on mine must have been stictched a hard to close to the front of the body and is visible. But since the HS is so awesome it's not really bothering me.

I got my tracking number from OSB and should have Supes tuesday yay!

Mine arrived yesterday and it is truly my grail piece. While setting him up, I noticed the fabric bunches around the collar above the S symbol. It is minor, but my OCD is kicking in overtime and it is really starting to bug me. Some people have mentioned removing the suit and ironing it, but I am afraid of putting snags in the suit. Also, I don't see how to remove the suit without removing the belt and the directions specifically say don't remove the belt. Any suggestions (other than just ignoring it of course!)

I wish the snaps were stitched just a little further back on the shoulders and not so close to the seam of the cape. Shadows hide them, sure and they are covered for the most part but, I don't know. I wish they just stitched it to his shoulders without the cheap, white "Scarecrow straight jacket" snaps.

I had the same problem, it's best to undo the cape snap, futz into a place that helps it look right and continue doing that until you get the snap covered more,

scrunching the cape more in some unusual angles away from th snap does do some good also.
I need a cape futzing guide, I'm scared of damaging the wire inside.

Last edited:

I love the box design and presentation of this incredible collectible but after opening mine up I seriously started wondering how much money I could of saved if they just bagged the figure and multi hands, put it in a plain box 1/4 size of the original and sold it like that. LOL
Face it, pics of the figure by itself with it's multiple position poses is pretty much all that we seeing here anyways.

BB

Yep, pretty much a pantload of cardboard with a perfect figure inside. :lol

I love the box design and presentation of this incredible collectible but after opening mine up I seriously started wondering how much money I could of saved if they just bagged the figure and multi hands, put it in a plain box 1/4 size of the original and sold it like that. LOL
Face it, pics of the figure by itself with it's multiple position poses is pretty much all that we seeing here anyways.

BB

img5307j.jpg

img5329ll.jpg

Last edited:
Back