1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Well, sadly after getting Supes out of the box I noticed all sorts of snags in the suit... a major one on his bicep, 3 big ones on his thigh, two by his symbol... not to mention a few dark blue spots/stains on the costume in various places. :( I'm gonna have to return this for a replacement. I'm usually not all that picky on stuff, but the flaws on this one are far too many and really take away from the figure. If it was one or two I could deal with it... but this I can't.

I received mine today, Awesome figure but i then noticed a CATCH IS THE MATERIAL ON THE FRONT CHEST BELOW SHOULDER RUNNINING ACROSS, Gutted, My eyes are just drawn to this rather than admire the awesome scult. I contacted Sideshow and they requested pics to be sent, Problem is i dont think my camera will pick it up, Anyway best go and get that done now.

You can most likely work it out. Like a previous post suggested grab the blue material only(since there is a black undershirt underneath) and with the catch between your fingers pull in a north south then east west until hopefully it disappears. Keep us updated.

Sorry to hear that. The suit is durable, but easily snagged. Everyone would do well to be careful with fingernails or scabs (gross) when handling it. Anything a person might find on their fingers that can catch it.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Love this figure. Took me forever last night to find a pose. After all the futzing and posing, I ended up using the commequette pose anyway, lol.
Was very tired from work though so I didnt get a chance to take pix.

This is truly amazing though. One of the best likeness in a 1/6 scale. Amazing costume, and color. Arnie needs another pat on his back for a job well done on this. :clap
It definitely has a presence. Truly amazing piece.

I got my figure today and it's AMAZING. However, only 2 pieces of the fortress fit in the base. Can anyone please help me sort it out?

I got my figure today and it's AMAZING. However, only 2 pieces of the fortress fit in the base. Can anyone please help me sort it out?

Check back on the last couple of pages, the holes on the base should be heated w/ a hair dryer so the crystals fit in their slots.

Besides the hair dryer make sure you are putting the crystals in the right slots it show where each one goes in the instructions... The base is a complete fail IMO...it looks good but it should go together easier it was a major pain getting together.

Last edited:

My figure arrived today. It's freaking awesome. The only thing I noticed on mine was that the seam on the left leg. It's not straight. How hard is it to pull the boot off? Is it also a PITA to put the boot back on? Any tips or tricks? Thanks!

Here's a few pics of mine. :)

DSC00858.jpg

DSC00859.jpg

DSC00857.jpg

I've got a problem guys.

The black clasp is stuck to the pole.

I tried and tried to pull the clasp away from the pole but its on there VERY tightly.

Any suggestions on what i could do?

Thanks in advance

I've got a problem guys.

The black clasp is stuck to the pole.

I tried and tried to pull the clasp away from the pole but its on there VERY tightly.

Any suggestions on what i could do?

Thanks in advance

There's a screw on the clasp. Loosen that to remove it from the pole.

We have liftoff. I just got my shipping notice from AFX.

There should have been more instructions with this, the base is a no win situation unless you heat the base up you could seriously impale yourself by forcing the largest crystal into an impossibly small hole.

CSC says in stock, but no shipping notice from them. And I've had this paid for in full since preorder time.

EDIT: Just got a notification from them! LOL

CSC says in stock, but no shipping notice from them. And I've had this paid for in full since preorder time.

EDIT: Just got a notification from them! LOL

:lol

Someone is scanning the boards....

Did every ex version from sideshow come with a 2012 calender?

UGH waiting for the UPS man to arrive is killing me. They always arrive later at my house.........:panic:

Back