1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Superman and Captain America the same week. What a glorious week it will be :clap

Not yet for me too.

you Californians are so lucky to have SS so close to you.

Not really, cause they get butt raped with state tax.

Mine charged today, but didnt ship. First time in a long time that has happened, for the last couple years my stuff was shipping the day it got charge. Not a big deal, hope it goes out Monday though.

UPS website says it has arrived to a nearby UPS branch but that I won't get it til Monday. I might just go there and pick it up tomorrow!:panic:

Better make sure they're open. I don't think UPS delivers on Saturday. So they may not be open.

Yup, my second CR Superman should be here Monday evening:yess: I wonder if I should attempt to do a evil superman with the other one. :)

Just got mine, overall a great figure, very nice packing also. I think the belt look a bit plastic but otherwise really great!

With luck, mine will arrive on Monday. But as King Darkness stated, I'd rather wait a few days and NOT pay 10% sales tax in CA!

Has BBTS started to charge?

I need some help from those who have ordered from Sideshow before.

I recently got an e-mail from a guy named Mike Tolentino at Sideshow. It said because I was a first time customer I had to complete another personal information form and e-mail it with photos/scans of ID and credit cards. It says my order will be processed when I return the form. I've never come across this before and am wondering if this is standard for Sideshow.

Has anyone/everyone else had to do this? I've e-mailed Sideshow but they haven't responded yet.

HELP!!!!

looks like a scam. I was a first time customer and never have to do that.

I recently got an e-mail from a guy named Mike Tolentino at Sideshow. It said because I was a first time customer I had to complete another personal information form and e-mail it with photos/scans of ID and credit cards. It says my order will be processed when I return the form. I've never come across this before and am wondering if this is standard for Sideshow.

Has anyone/everyone else had to do this? I've e-mailed Sideshow but they haven't responded yet.

HELP!!!!

No sir. That's crap. Contact Customer Service directly and forward them the email.

NEVER NEVER send scans or pictures of your credit cards or send financial information via email.

No toy is worth compromising your financial security.

Let us know what happens.

Thats a weird ass poilicy :duh

Here's the e-mail text I got; The actual e-mail looks really spot on.

Dear Valued Collector,
Thank you for placing an order with Sideshow Collectibles for the Exclusive Christopher Reeve Superman 12 inch figure, manufactured by Hot Toys! We have noticed that this is your first order with Sideshow and therefore we would like to let you know what to expect from us prior to charging your item and during the delivery process.
Sideshow Collectibles vigorously protects our clients' financial information. With credit card fraud and identity theft running rampant, we require first time customers, who are placing orders over a certain dollar value, to fill out a simple form to help us make sure your financial information is protected. In essence to make sure that you are indeed 'you' using your card. To download this form please click the provided link. https://www.sideshowtoy.com/pdf/Intl-IDver3.pdf and we would like to receive this form back prior to November 11, 2011 so that we can process your item and get it on its way to you otherwise we will have to cancel your order.
PROCESSING YOUR ORDER
After our Processing Team receives your form, your order will process between November 14 – 18, 2011. Please make sure all funds are available on your credit card by the 14th.
SHIPPING YOUR ORDER
Your item will ship out in the order in which it was processed. Once your item has left the building you will receive an email from the carrier containing a tracking number. This item will require a signature upon delivery. International clients will be required to pay import fees directly to the carrier. (If you receive an email with a tracking number that is not yet active, this means that a shipping label has been made but the package is not yet on the delivery truck.)
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR ORDER
Please inspect the item immediately. Sideshow Collectibles has a generous 30 day returns / exchange policy which protects your purchase!
Best Regards,

Michael Tolentino
Customer Service Manager

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 USA

(805) 214-2116 Office • (805) 214-2190 Fax
In the U.S.: 855-SIDESHOW (1-855-743-3746)
Outside the U.S.: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2

Take a look at everything you missed out on: Spooktacular 2011:

These troopers are ready to infiltrate your shelves.
The Utapau Shadow Trooper is in-stock and ready to ship!

That is very stupid. With Sideshow seemingly trying vigorously to get new customers via all the facebook stuff and such, you think they wouldn't make it so hard for a new customer to just place an order.

HELP!!!!

This is an error. Please send those same details to me at [email protected]. I will make sure everything is processed correctly.

Back