1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Why not a fan? :huh

i don't want to start a war here or something else, it's just my opinion. I've seen months ago the prototype and i didn't like it, that's why my enthusiasm was gone and I haven't followed this thread very much. Even they have improved it a lot, i just haven't got the feeling and love that I supposed to have. I don't know why :p

But that picture that I've quoted, nailed the look of CR very beautiful. I guess it's time to look up for more pictures that were posted here in this thread in the past :)

i don't want to start a war here or something else, it's just my opinion. I've seen months ago the prototype and i didn't like it, that's why my enthusiasm was gone and I haven't followed this thread very much. Even they have improved it a lot, i just haven't got the feeling and love that I supposed to have. I don't know why :p

But that picture that I've quoted, nailed the look of CR very beautiful. I guess it's time to look up for more pictures that were posted here in this thread in the past :)

I can understand your feelings about the proto head.

Definitely look for more pics of the production head. :exactly:

I'm trying to pass the time until my Superman ships. This wait really sucks.

Superman_banner_b.jpg

IMGP1776.JPG

IMGP1757.JPG

IMGP1737.JPG

Superman_banner2.jpg

Part 1 Pics
Part 2 Pics
Part 3 Pics
Part 4 Pics
Part 5 Pics

Last edited:

:gah:
Still another six days until the Ex is scheduled to start shipping from SS, and I won't get mine until a week after it ships. Too many great pics of this out there. I've gotta stop lurking in this thread...

Unless I'm mistaken, the 14th is the day the SS said to have funds available so you get charged (thats what the email I got said). This doesnt mean it is going to ship that day....in fact it usually doesn't ship for another 3-5 days after that. In fact the last couple of figures I bought (Spidey & OC Bats) didn't get charged until a few days later.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Gently, if you please . :D

Got my tracking info today.

Should arrive tomorrow :yess:

Anyone want to take over my order for the Ex?

Doesn't sideshow post on the product page when they will charge cards? They did with the Mk V and had it up about 2 weeks prior. So will we have to pay for this next week or not?

November 14th is the day they start charging cards.

I don't hate Arnie Kim. But just because he got Superman right doesn't excuse the clusterf-ck that is Indiana Jones. People have a right to be frustrated about that.

I think he's done some great work. I love Supes but i'm not sure about his Planet of the apes baboon.

lol nice pics...man I cant wait to get mine as well....

Back