1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Did you guys detect a note of panic in my posts? :dunno

I'z juss curious 'n' stuff.

DSC04326.jpg

WOW.. Great shot Rorywan..

THIS IS SUPERMAN!!

^^^Does look a bit more stretched on his right side, but it would be nice to see pics of Rory's with an even symbol just to put any thoughts of QC issues to rest. :eek:

You knew what you were doing when you posted that. YOU'RE AN INSTIGATOR PIX! An instigator i say!

:wink1:

Lets' dance!
[ame]https://youtu.be/A_W5QnO5UGk[/ame]

Rory did you remove the "S" and reapply it, or did it come crooked like in your pics?

Except I am seeing it crooked in relation of the neck line to the top of the "S". No amount of futzing would affect that.

Rory?

Just giving you a hard time, but it was you calling out his name that made me laugh. Made it seem that Rory wasn't answering fast enough.

Moi, un instagateur? How very dare you!

slap.jpg

I'd just like to point out that Waiman from Onesixthbruce is on holiday atm, but you can still talk to him via facebook. Superman will be available for us in 3-5 weeks or so.

Sorry guys, I have absolutely no time to futz or pose Supes since I got it.
But here are a few very raw pics, just in some sunlight coming in the window. The crystal base is amazing, I have wanted this since 1979!
The sculpt looks much better inhand than I have seen in anyones pics (including these!). It is fantastic. The boots are soft plastic, not rubber, so there is a tiny amount of flexibility there. The Box is huge, I have to admit the giant logo is kinda silly looking inhand, cool but I have no idea, what I'm gonna do with it. And I'm getting another from SS!

Anyway, sorry again about rushed pics, these are raw so you can se how good the headsculpt is.
I will endevour to take some proper ones in next few days..

DSC04338.jpg
DSC04326.jpg
DSC04303.jpg

"Rushed pics"? These photos just blew the top of my skull clean off!!! :thud: I now want this thing, like, yesterday! :panic:

I have Supes on order through SS, cuz I want his kryptonite necklace thingie and I have my budget arranged so that I have to flexpay for him - gonna be a loooooong wait. :( "Rushed pics".

Thanks Eamon, It is without doubt my favorite EVER Hot Toy!
Here are a couple of quick iphone pics, so even crappier quality..

Now back to work!

:(

photo2-2.jpg

More Superman awesomeness! :yess: On an off topic note, love the way you have Thor displayed, the flying pose is a really cool idea! Wonder why HT didn't throw in a "flight" stand with this guy, he did fly several times in the movie? :dunno

Thanks Eamon, It is without doubt my favorite EVER Hot Toy!
Here are a couple of quick iphone pics, so even crappier quality..

Now back to work!

:(

photo1.jpg

Head to toe awesome, but the "S" looks waaaaaaaay crooked. :huh

The fortress base looks great with the light going through it.

Jesus, you guys would drive a man to drink. If I didn't already have a drink problem, I would blame you lot.:lol
The "S" is on stretchy fabric, you can move it around, as well as moving the neck line around, it's like Spiderman? any of you guys have that? same thing. Pixel I'm looking at you!:thwak As I said at the start I didn't futz anything. The belt is off to one side as well. And the crystal base is all crooked, one of the pieces isn't in properly. Thats because I din't have time to fix it.

If you think this is crooked then I don't know what to say..
Let this be the end of it...:gah:
iphone pic..so crappola..

And just to add..:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

photo-22.jpg

Last edited:

Even a camera pic can't make this figure look bad. It's ungodly how awesome Supes is.

Thanks for posting that.

Still looks crooked though. :monkey3

:lurking

Jesus, you guys would drive a man to drink. If I didn't already have a drink problem, I would blame you lot.:lol
The "S" is on stretchy fabric, you can move it around, as well as moving the neck line around, it's like Spiderman? any of you guys have that? same thing. Pixel I'm looking at you!:thwak

If you think this is crooked then I don't know what to say..
Let this be the end of it...:gah:
iphone pic..so crappola..

photo-22.jpg

I'm sure someone with photoshop this with rulers at each end of the S. :rotfl

Back