1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

This is a "You tell 'em!!!!" finger point..lol..

DSCF4493.jpg

I have one exclusive and one regular on order. But these photos make me want to buy another one. Just Spectacular!
By the way my Birthday's in November and this will be my gift to myself. :wink1:

So glad that Superman turn out to be so good. Hoping that my local retailer get their shipment in soon.

This looks JUST LIKE Christopher Reeve. Sorry but if you don't agree, then you've obviously never seen Superman.

I know a lot about Superman the movie, directed by Richard Donner. I actually wrote a thesis on that film two years ago, because my grandfather WORKED in the FX of that film. I´m not saying this is not a good figure, it is amazing and beautiful, and it is a must for Superman fans, I´m just saying that to me it does not look like Reeve, it is just what I think. Look at the pics. But still, and again, it is a great and beautiful figure.
picture.php

I know a lot about Superman the movie, directed by Richard Donner. I actually wrote a thesis on that film two years ago, because my grandfather WORKED in the FX of that film. I´m not saying this is not a good figure, it is amazing and beautiful, and it is a must for Superman fans, I´m just saying that to me it does not look like Reeve, it is just what I think. Look at the pics. But still, and again, it is a great and beautiful figure.
picture.php

That's true, even if you don't think it's a great likeness of Reeve - and people are entitled to think what they like - you can't argue with it being a great Superman figure and a beautiful slice of Americana - the sculpt has that epic Alex Ross quality to it.

So its not an exact match of one photograph of Reeve. It still looks like him, c'mon.

It's too bad your grandfather didn't work in the eyeglasses industry. He could have helped you out.

AND he wrote a thesis on the film, directed by Richard Donner :lecture

:lol

You guys are ridiculous. Why is the fact that the sculpt could be closer to Reeve making you defensive? The figure is awesome, and the fact that it isn't identical to the man does not matter. At all.

No one asked you, so shut it :thwak

Back