1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

sweet I'm wondering when AEC will ship, if they're on par w SS

I order from them primarily, and they usually get stock in about a week (at most usually) after SS gets their stock in. If you've POed, you obviously get first dips, but if you buy once it comes in stock, they guarantee it ships in 3 days but it's usually next day from my experience.

He is shipping it this week. Spoke to him earlier. He is selling them now as in-stock on ebay. Tony is well known for sending out new releases ages before everyone else. :pfft:

Can't wait to see your pics Rory! loved the ones you did for the UU Luke. so sometime next week then, yes? :pray:

Excited for all you guys waiting for this one. I'm going to have to pass on this Superman and even the Burton Batman figures... they were quite before my time so I never grew up with them. I'll just make do with the new Man of Steel Superman.

I'm passing on the burton Bats and Joker for now. When it gets closer to them to be released I'll see about getting them or not. I grew up with the Burton Batman Films, but I've already started the Nolan Batman Collection (Just waiting to see about getting scarecrow) and really don't see any need for more batman when he's not even my favorite hero

I order from them primarily, and they usually get stock in about a week (at most usually) after SS gets their stock in. If you've POed, you obviously get first dips, but if you buy once it comes in stock, they guarantee it ships in 3 days but it's usually next day from my experience.

Can't wait to see your pics Rory! loved the ones you did for the UU Luke. so sometime next week then, yes? :pray:

I'm passing on the burton Bats and Joker for now. When it gets closer to them to be released I'll see about getting them or not. I grew up with the Burton Batman Films, but I've already started the Nolan Batman Collection (Just waiting to see about getting scarecrow) and really don't see any need for more batman when he's not even my favorite hero

:yess: awesome

glutenzero.jpg

Spanglish??...
Wow... I'm shocked!!... :rotfl

English+Grammar+For+Dummies.jpg

Maybe :dunno. But, the EX did sell out over two months ago. By now, I think you should just opt for the regular version, to be on the safe side in case that sells out as well. But, also keep your waitlist for the EX, so just in case your order converts, you can cancel the order for the regular version of the figure.

had my pre order in day one at ae just wanna try to get the ex to flip :lol

Is there a higher quality promo pic from Hot Toys than the grainy low rez one we got?

Looking at the pic above, I wonder what stand they could do with a DX figure? Would it be the crystal-console-thing into which he puts the green crystal in Superman II? Or maybe the chamber in which he loses his powers?

As for vehicles I want a Daily Planet helicopter and a 1/6 scale version of the old Corgi toy that had fists.

Back