1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Well at first I didn't really care that much about the exclusive, so I was gonna order thru AE, but after shipping it was almost the same price as the exclusive. Glad to say this will be my first sideshow exclusive. :yess:

Just preordered my exclusive, my first of many purchases from Sideshow. :rock

same here fellas!!! :hi5: :rock

GOt an order for the exclusive.

If I am not mistaken Superman shipping was directly asked in the free shipping conversation.

Ordered through OneSixthBruce. I believe a man can fly...

so how do you know if your getting free shipping on the ex ?

The FREE U.S. shipping offer is only available for the regular edition of Hot Toys Superman 12-inch Figure through Sideshow Collectibles. We are unable to extend the FREE U.S. shipping offer to the Exclusive version of this piece.

If you have any questions regarding your order, please do contact our customer service department directly (contact information can be found in my signature). They can help with any concerns, questions, etc.

-SideshowAlex

My first Hot Toys figure as well.

Been waiting for this for a very long time. These next few months are going to go slow as all hell I just know it. Can't wait to have this in my hands.

Christopher Reeve Superman Forever...
CW-SII-flag-wp-2.jpg

At least SS learnt from their mistake with the Sparrow exclusive. They are shipping the exclusive version to europe!
:yess:

Pre-ordered.

My first Hot Toys figure as well.

Been waiting for this for a very long time. These next few months are going to go slow as all hell I just know it. Can't wait to have this in my hands.

Christopher Reeve Superman Forever...
CW-SII-flag-wp-2.jpg

Wow, that makes me wish they were giving us a US flag for him to hold! Although, that shouldn't be too hard to find/make.

if this is specifically meant for Superman 1, then for movie accuracy reasons, he didn't hold the flag, if I'm not mistaken. It was just at the end of Superman II

One of the greatest endings in Movie history.

[ame="https://youtu.be/6kLUzPSvltY"]302 Found[/ame]

if this is specifically meant for Superman 1, then for movie accuracy reasons, he didn't hold the flag, if I'm not mistaken. It was just at the end of Superman II

Is that so? Well, that might explain it. I may still try to dig up one myself.

From the UK, ordered the Ex, no mention of intl discounts on either figure, i rang them and they have no details, so i'll stick with the Ex, it seems that the intl discounts fell through.

That looks amazing! I think I will preorder 2. One regular and one EX. I'm just waiting to see if Toys2 will have the EX.

I didn't see BS in this:

"Because of the exclusive status, we are not able to offer the free domestic and discounted int'l shipping on the exclusive."

They didn't say what it was about the Exclusive status that disallowed their inclusion of the free shipping deal. Just that the fact of it being an exclusive making it ineligible for free shipping. Could be they just knew folks would pay extra and wanted to take advantage of that, or that they had to pay HT more for each piece. In either case, they said precisely what you wanted them to say, as tautological as it is: "The exclusive won't get free shipping because it is an exclusive. The regular will, because we are having this promotion for the regular."

I think that the reason why some are a bit perturbed by not having free shipping for the exclusive is because they didn't mention it in their original post about it. I thought it was a bit of a let down, but it's not that really big of a deal when you think about it.

Hi All!

It's been so long since I've posted on the boards! But thought I'd clear up the whole shipping discussion as it pertains to the Hot Toys Superman.

We are offering free domestic shipping and discounted international shipping on that piece when it goes up for pre-order. You will not have to purchase another product with it to get the shipping deal.

I realize the current Hot Toys page on our site states the 'in-stock' requirement, but we had to start somewhere..

Hope that helps!

So no free ship on use of reward points? is that it. I haven't been following along the discussion so...

Those who ordered the exclusive and used rewards points are screwed. They can't just cancel and order the regular without losing them. :huh

Back