1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We actually have a summer house where everyone chills.
Every now and then, two regular members get picked at random and thrown into a pit to fight to the death.
We feed the winner to the guard dogs.

"Random", my butt. My 4-0 stat for "Sh&$ in the Pit" speaks for itself. SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!

We actually have a summer house where everyone chills.
Every now and then, two regular members get picked at random and thrown into a pit to fight to the death.
We feed the winner to the guard dogs.

It's very civilised.
We have brandy and cigars. And make friendly wagers on who will become dog feed.

"Random", my butt. My 4-0 stat for "Sh&$ in the Pit" speaks for itself. SAN DIMAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RULES!!

Your speed and ferocity are legend. When the time comes, we will send you into the ring against snake plissken, armed only with a baseball bat covered in nails and see how you do against him.

Your speed and ferocity are legend. When the time comes, we will send you into the ring against snake plissken, armed only with a baseball bat covered in nails and see how you do against him.

I should be fine. My bat's name is 'Chuck Norris'.
Not 'cause it's a bat....

...'cause it's actually Chuck Norris. :horror

:)

eb3ecec233f9c988ddf8e8d5831c7dc3.jpg

Chaps, as with the stock cape on DX09 Batman I've come to hate the wired cape on Superman, just impossible to put natural folds in it. Recommendations?

Probably gets asked every few pages or so but I'm gonna go newb and not even look :D

Last edited:
That photo looks VERY good. I prefer it to the original Hot Toys sculpt/paint app, even though it has Clark hair. ;) And anything is a million times better than what Sideshow has just released on their PF - that thing is awful.

That Clark Kent sculpt looks GREAT! I'd love to get one to make a custom Clark Kent figure to stand next to my Hot Toys Reeve Superman.

This figure is like the alpha male of collectibles. Two years on and still my favorite.

Very nice!
Great pics as usual!

Hey! I learned from the Master .....You. Your Awesome flying Superman pictures inspired me so much, that my kids and i look forward to take as many pics of him in flight. My kids even have their own picture Portfolio that they show to their school buddies.......It's great fun. Again, Thank you.

Back