1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I'm thinking of getting this but rather scared after reading some posts in this thread. The chances of getting chipped head sculpt or neck area and misaligned logo is pretty big. So I'm no longer sure whether I should get it or not... :(

I'm thinking of getting this but rather scared after reading some posts in this thread. The chances of getting chipped head sculpt or neck area and misaligned logo is pretty big. So I'm no longer sure whether I should get it or not... :(

All I can say is, if you dont get it, you'll regret it.

All I can say is, if you dont get it, you'll regret it.

But if I do get it, and the logo's misaligned, neck's chipped or whatever, I'll regret it even more...

:slap Don't make me choose!!!

Didnt know the chances are high o.o
Im glad mine's perfect then

Can't help but notice that you're from the Philippines. Where do you buy your figure from? Online or local store? There are loads of stores selling HT stuff in my country but the price here is overkill.

Of all of HT figures ... this one seems to be the most photogenic. It looks good from all angles, with any camera, in any light, right out-of-the-box ... with little-to-no "futzing" at all.

SnakeDoc

I need a little help here guys, I have got a fresh Erick Sosa sculpt and sent it to Nathan for paint. Deal is Nathan doesnt have a superman body for reference for dremmelling the head properly... can anyone please be kind enough to check how the Superman head & neck/head joint plug fits into the HT T2 Arnie T800 figure and tell me?

Thanks so much, I will be really obliged. and clear pictures of the fit will be great if possible! Really need help on this guys! Thanks :wave

Last edited:

Can't help but notice that you're from the Philippines. Where do you buy your figure from? Online or local store? There are loads of stores selling HT stuff in my country but the price here is overkill.

I buy either online or in local stores :D (actually the best online sellers are also the local store owners :lol)

New HT figs are cheaper here than in sideshowtoy.com
Rare figures match US ebay prices though

Got my brand new Supes for about $175 at a local store

I buy either online or in local stores :D (actually the best online sellers are also the local store owners :lol)

New HT figs are cheaper here than in sideshowtoy.com
Rare figures match US ebay prices though

Got my brand new Supes for about $175 at a local store

Really? There are stores that sell Supes for as low as $155 here in Indonesia. Prices aren't that bad then. Please bear with me, I need to verify this;
Bane's up for preorder at $147.75, and Batman DX12 for $232.5.
How do those prices compare in your country?

Really? There are stores that sell Supes for as low as $155 here in Indonesia. Prices aren't that bad then. Please bear with me, I need to verify this;
Bane's up for preorder at $147.75, and Batman DX12 for $232.5.
How do those prices compare in your country?

Lowest for Supes that ive seen recently is $158 :lol he's really starting to get cheap

I PO'd DX12 for $227, havent really checked the best prices for Bane :lol

online prices for bane are around $175 :D

Lowest for Supes that ive seen recently is $158 :lol he's really starting to get cheap

I PO'd DX12 for $227, havent really checked the best prices for Bane :lol

online prices for bane are around $175 :D

So... quite comparable then. Thanks a lot buddy!

Just put the finishing touches to a custom Justice Lords Superman figure for my Brother's birthday.
I thought people who are subscribed to this thread might be interested in the results.

IMG_0417.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

Shouldn't the "s" be red? Looks very pink in the images...

I would so buy one if I didn't think my toddler would try and play with it, then break it in a second!

Beautiful work from HotToys!

I would so buy one if I didn't think my toddler would try and play with it, then break it in a second!

Beautiful work from HotToys!

Well, just simply put it on a high shelf or a display case with a locking mechanism of some sort. Mine has a simple latch-type locks on them (two per cabinet positioned on the top and bottom) coz I have 4 nephews and nieces hell-bent on getting into my room and play with my collection. Good thing they don't visit very often.

Back