1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

19.jpg

Added to the Cool Toy Review Hot Toys Photo Archive.

Does anyone know how tall this figure is? I want to buy this body for a custom superman returns figure.

Just got mine yesterday! Freaking favorite figure of all time.

Picked mine up at lunch (missed you Jed :(). Looks amazing through the window! Now to grind the rest of the day at work...

My order for the EX has just converted :clap only went on the waitlist 2 days ago:elefant

Just had to order it when i seen all the pics getting posted up.

Now im trying to stay away from the Jack Sparrow thread because he looks amazing aswell:exactly:

Think my kids aged 2 4 and 11 will be getting Hot Toys figures for Christmas :nana:

Put LED light behind the base, it's light up now :yess:

v612c7.jpg

:gah: Stupid UPS guy!!!

I always leave a note asking them to leave it at the door and I sign and date it saying UPS is not liable for theft. They have always complied and leave the box in front of the door. Just saw that this guy didnt and its scheduled tomorrow for re-delivery.

Arrrrgggg!!! Dammit, I was looking forward to having this tonight.

I always leave a note asking them to leave it at the door and I sign and date it saying UPS is not liable for theft. They have always complied and leave the box in front of the door. Just saw that this guy didnt and its scheduled tomorrow for re-delivery.

Have you tried going to the UPS in person and picking it up, that happened one time for me and then I was able to pick it up at the UPS location. call them.

No cause I work basically 2nd shift and most of the time dont come home til 9 pm. They have always left it at the door though since I sign this paper saying they're not liable for theft. In fact, a lot of times I keep using the same paper and just scratch the old date and write the current date. Ung...

That's why I had Sideshow switch to FED-EX for me. I HATE UPS!

Back