1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Oh yeaaahhh.

htg_0710.jpg

Having a hard time deciding between Superman or Jack Sparrow. I can't afford both, and I'll regret not getting either one... what is a boy to do?

Having a hard time deciding between Superman or Jack Sparrow. I can't afford both, and I'll regret not getting either one... what is a boy to do?

If I had to choose it would be Superman, but I'd still regret not being able to pick up Sparrow as well. It'd be Supes for me simply because this was the first film that my mum took me to see, just her and me - childhood nostalgia wins every time.

get both.

get "i can't afford it" out of your vocabulary. that statement is lazy. change it to "how can i afford it?". makes your brain work.

Superman = Icon

Jack Sparrow = Flash in the pan

Hope that helps. :p

M.

That 'naughty' Superman custom is brilliant.

What a truly amazing figure though.. the musculature under the suit, the suit itself, the proportions, the skillfully crafted head sculpt, all culminating into one absolutely stunning collectable.

I'm so happy I'm getting this figure. :clap :dance :rock

Good lord, that's awesome. :thud:

I love the green stand. I definitely need to find something other than the crystal base.

Also, I love the way this pose shows the possibility of ankle articulation. I think most people are just not taking advantage of it.

...wonder how they got the chain into the fist hand...

Superman = Icon

Jack Sparrow = Flash in the pan

Hope that helps. :p

M.

Hmmm, I don't know if I'd call Jack Sparrow a 'fad' character but certainly not as iconic as Superman. I've always thought POTC was overrated big time but it does seem to be very popular.

Hmmm, I don't know if I'd call Jack Sparrow a 'fad' character but certainly not as iconic as Superman. I've always thought POTC was overrated big time but it does seem to be very popular.

Nah, he's 100% fad, 33yrs later and we're still worshiping CR as Superman.

33yrs from now people will be like "Jack Sparrow who".

Back