1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Extra credit to the first person who does this mod AND gets a custom messy spitcurl

Presumably the best way to do this would be to use two spitcurls - maybe someone who's removing theirs to make a Clark Kent custom could hook up with someone who's making a bad superman custom?

Presumably the best way to do this would be to use two spitcurls - maybe someone who's removing theirs to make a Clark Kent custom could hook up with someone who's making a bad superman custom?

Sounds like a job for autobotjohn!

deadon.jpg

That Reeves melted head picture is freaking me out. I wouldn't want that thing staring back at me in my house.

the avengers can suck it
Photo1086.jpg

I'm gonna have nightmares again, and it took me months to recover last time i saw it.

I put myself on the waitlist for the exclusive last week and it already converted :lol
wasn't really expecting it to convert :yess:

I cancelled my order.

And reordered with Toys2. Just got that annoying belated Fedex bill after a recent Sideshow delivery of Spiderman. 40 goddamn euros. I don't want the kryptonite necklace that much.

I cancelled my order.

And reordered with Toys2. Just got that annoying belated Fedex bill after a recent Sideshow delivery of Spiderman. 40 goddamn euros. I don't want the kryptonite necklace that much.

Good call, i've yet to see one Hot Toys exclusive I couldn't live without.

Back