1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Is that were your getting yours from A-dev?

Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

Awesome avatar and sig.

Is that were your getting yours from A-dev?

Yeah I went with Sideshow for the Kryptonite necklace......you're going to tell me I could get it on ebay with the necklace for cheaper and with no looming threat of fedex fees aren't you?

Yeah I went with Sideshow for the Kryptonite necklace......you're going to tell me I could get it on ebay with the necklace for cheaper and with no looming threat of fedex fees aren't you?

I was tempted of picking up the EX from Sideshow, but chose to go with toys2 in the end because it wasn't worth the added price, plus taxes and custom fees.

Plus I get him earlier from toys2 :D:D

I was tempted of picking up the EX from Sideshow, but chose to go with toys2 in the end because it wasn't worth the added price, plus taxes and custom fees.

Plus I get him earlier from toys2 :D:D

If Toys2 were getting the exclusive I would definitely have shifted my order over to them as I did the Shadow Predator and Batman/Bruce Wayne.

If Toys2 were getting the exclusive I would definitely have shifted my order over to them as I did the Shadow Predator and Batman/Bruce Wayne.

How is Ireland's import customs fees? Do you get whacked big time?

How is Ireland's import customs fees? Do you get whacked big time?

Only on large orders with BBTS and figures from Sideshow - although so far so good with the Spiderman I got from SS recently. I'm not out of the woods yet though I don't think.

I never get hit using Toys2. The declared dollar value is definitely a main factor involved in whether I get hit or not - not size and weight as I didn't even have to pay any customs on the Tumbler.

:goodpost: :slap You're the guy that says it's so hot to everyone on a really hot day, aren't you. :lol

I just received my notice from SS... I thought shipping was free for all pre-orders through SS? no?

I got charged shipping for Indy, Bruce, and this. I just sent in an email to see what's up.
Yeah were supposed to get free shipping!

EMAIL ALSO SENT.

Not letting this slide!

They're charging shipping on the exclusive version. Free shipping on the regular only.

Back