1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

i thought supes got his power from the sun not sunburn :dunno

The picture on the lower right side is a doctored picture, where a fan tried to make the likeness more closely resemble Christopher Reeve.

I see,I think the first one looks better ,I mean the second one's face is a bit too oval ,just my opinion :peace

Most of us agree except for a small, handful of trolls. :lol

Well I think the Sup AF look really great ,I'm not saying that I wouldn't buy the second one if that one came out instead of the current version but I'm saying that the first one looks more like Chris

Until you actually see this in person, you'll never truly appreciate it. Photos will never do it justice.

Just searched for some CR pics and I preffer the photoshopped one. Bigger eyes and the shape of the face is more accurate, but now that it seems there werent any changes on the Indy figure I suppose this one will stay the way it is. Im glad this wasnt a DX as it leaves room for a new release in a future with a 2 in 1 Superman/Kent version and better sculpt.

Most of us agree except for a small, handful of trolls. :lol

There's been plenty of posts by people saying they think the Photoshop pic looks better and is more accurate. That doesn't mean they hate the figure as it is. Just means it could be improved.

Maybe you just need to accept and respect that everyone is entitled to have an opinion. You certainly like to express yours over and over again.

Last edited:

IMG_9447.jpg

THIS..is going to look fantastic on my desk looking just like THAT.
smileys-passing-joint.gif
:peace

love it...it looks great, the subtle facial textures in some of the pics look wonderful, lifelike. Im proudly displaying this, and i cant wait to.

There's been plenty of posts by people saying they think the Photoshop pic looks better and is more accurate. That doesn't mean they hate the figure as it is. Just means it could be improved.

Maybe you just need to accept and respect that everyone is entitled to have an opinion. You certainly like to express yours about anything and everything over and over again.

His is a herd mentality.

These are 2 of the trolls I was talking about. The first one joined for the sole purpose of just trolling this thread. Both have trolled their hate for the likeness ad nauseum in hopes of grabbing converts from those who think the figure is perfectly acceptable as it stands and realize that in life there is absolutely no such thing as a "perfect" 1/6 likeness. Here's hoping these lemmings keep doing so and end up where lemmings end up while the rest of us enjoy the figure for what it is.

These are 2 of the trolls I was talking about. The first one joined for the sole purpose of just trolling this thread. Both have trolled their hate for the likeness ad nauseum in hopes of grabbing converts from those who think the figure is perfectly acceptable as it stands and realize that in life there is absolutely no such thing as a "perfect" 1/6 likeness. Here's hoping these lemmings keep doing so and end up where lemmings end up while the rest of us enjoy the figure for what it is.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Blah, Blah, Blah Nam - Whatever!

I always thought I was fairly anally retentive regarding certain aspects of collecting, but objectivity is worth it's weight in gold - honestly. I'm not pointing the finger at anyone - just speaking for myself, but this is one damn fine figure, & HT should be proud of their work - & I applaud it wholeheartedly.

That said - critique certainly has it's place, but where do you draw the line? I just got my grail figure announced - HT DX Bespin Luke. Likeness? Certainly not 100% - but a great rendition nonetheless, & it's a work of friggin art no less. I'm a very happy chappy right now, so happy I could.. :monkey2

Seriously, passion is great guys - power to ya, but how much win are we witnessing at the moment - just enjoy!!! :peace

I wonder if you can pose it so he is just landing so the bar is more hidden?

I wonder if you can pose it so he is just landing so the bar is more hidden?

If the stand is the same as the Ironman MKIV which you can slide the holder up and down the pole then yeah its possible, but the cape will be in the way. Hopefully they will add a shorter clear pole to handle that.

Bn
No ankle articulation.

Ahh but I thinking like foot just leaving the ground so there's like a tiny gap where the bar would be visible
Is it like the clear medicom stands?
Edit just read the last post so this probably sounds a big stupid

Last edited:

Bn

Ahh but I thinking like foot just leaving the ground so there's like a tiny gap where the bar would be visible
Is it like the clear medicom stands?
Edit just read the last post so this probably sounds a big stupid

You know you could have just deleted your post when you went to edit it.

Back