1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Dunno how others interpreted theirs, what I read was his response to someone's query in Chinese that the CK ver. is 'coming soon', how true or how 'soon' is anyone's guess.

I think we'll see a CK -- HT has the license, knows the fig is one of their biggest hits of all time and I'm sure the CR foundation would encourage it.

Last edited:

Hey guys, not sure if any new news has come out yet, but i emailed HT about the superman sculpt a few days ago and they replied today.

"Hello

Thanks for your support and interest in Superman figure of Hot Toys.

Figure will be improved by making fine adjustment.

Please keep visit our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news.

Thanks,

KC/ Hot Toys Ltd"

pretty obvious really as they always make tweaks to final sculpts, but thought i would post it.

Thats it from me now, wont speak about improvements anymore.

Form letter.

Replace "Superman" with Blade, Comedian, Batman ect. and its the same letter they send to everyone.

Hey guys, SS has posted on their FB page that the exclusives now available for international and Canadians, so now that should take away from some of the complaining hopefully :lol. If you order the exclusive and it got canceled, they said to call their CS team to get that straightened out

Hey guys, not sure if any new news has come out yet, but i emailed HT about the superman sculpt a few days ago and they replied today.

"Hello

Please keep visit our official website and Facebook page to get our most updated news.

Thanks,

KC/ Hot Toys Ltd"

pretty obvious really as they always make tweaks to final sculpts, but thought i would post it.

Hope is true........................... :clap

Hey guys, SS has posted on their FB page that the exclusives now available for international and Canadians, so now that should take away from some of the complaining hopefully :lol. If you order the exclusive and it got canceled, they said to call their CS team to get that straightened out

That's a cool update... glad to hear international customers will not have to pay an even more ridiculous mark-up on the secondary market. Although I'm sure shipping and customs fees will sting.

Great exclusive update indeed. Couldn't quite understand why it would not be available for our friends up north and across the pond.

Although I am surprised that the exclusive is still not sold out. It almost seems as if they are making more exclusives than the regular version.

That's a cool update... glad to hear international customers will not have to pay an even more ridiculous mark-up on the secondary market. Although I'm sure shipping and customs fees will sting.

Wasn't shipping to international markets going to be with discounts?

Ah most excellent :D

As long as they dont offer another way than FedEx SS wont be an option for me. Shipping and HANDLING is just too much. Not paying about 80$ for a chain with a green stone. :monkey1

"Hello

Thanks,

KC/ Hot Toys Ltd"

As Yul Brynner would say:

[ame="https://youtu.be/3bQnxlHZsjY"][/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bQnxlHZsjY&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Yul Brynner‬‏[/ame]

Not sure if these have been posted yet:

253680_10150209430357825_171015147824_7109354_4518022_n.jpg

From Toy Hunters FB

M.

So perfect. :drool

I'm from Brazil. I just tell about the EX news to one of the Sideshow dealers that sells to me and she said this information is a mistake and they can't get an exclusive to me. I would like to know if this information is right! If it'sd right, where can I get one EX?

I'm from Brazil. I just tell about the EX news to one of the Sideshow dealers that sells to me and she said this information is a mistake and they can't get an exclusive to me. I would like to know if this information is right! If it'sd right, where can I get one EX?

you cant go through a dealer for the exclusive. you'll have to get it directly from Sideshow's website

The only thing I see wrong about this figure is the ring that goes around his waist for the flying poses is black instead of clear like the rod that's supporting him.

The only thing wrong about this figure is...

the face :slap

Hey, I'm not joking, just sayin'... :D

Back