MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah he looks great and makes a good pair with the Arnie T800 figure (even though Stallone as Barney is much older than Arnold was back in T2).

I can't choose,both display options(2 Clothing sets) are so freaking cool,glad i have 2 on order.Might get a third to keep in Box.

Are you sure that this is an improvement??

Pay attention to the Left arm in these pics.
. because they have limited even more the range of motion for those elbow joints :lecture

Yeah i noticed that too,it doesn't seem to go further than about 90 degrees,some people kept complaining about the visible joints on this figure which i never cared about,so this is what we're getting.It looks to be the same case with their Bruce Lee figure as well if you check the pics.

I thought the look of Barney in the Proto pics were good allready.

Last edited:
A few more pics from Toyworld forum:

PICT1122.jpg

PICT1123.jpg

PICT1121.jpg

PICT1120.jpg

PICT1119.jpg

Credits:Jessicalee

Love this pic from toysdaily: :rotfl
ROSS%20015.jpg

Last edited:
Figure of the year along with T1-800. Co-champions.:lecture:clap

And i'm getting both of them..:yess::impatient:

These are my favorites from that set, and say what you want about this body, but Ross looks more natural using 2 hands to hold a rifle than John Connor on a regular TT body so I don't think it really hurts this figure too much.

ROSS%20016.jpg

ROSS%20018.jpg

ROSS%20025.jpg

ROSS%20026.jpg

ROSS%20027.jpg

ROSS%20031.jpg

These are my favorites from that set, and say what you want about this body, but Ross looks more natural using 2 hands to hold a rifle than John Connor on a regular TT body so I don't think it really hurts this figure too much.

You're right he does! That damn overlong forearm issue on the non-muscled TTs.

I dunno I think Connor looks ace!

I really like the jeans and t-shirt look for Barney. More than I thought I would. May just have to buy 2, or another head and body. Undecided yet.

Barney Ross is what I call a "complete figure":

Amazing sculpt for one of the most anticipated and iconic actors to date, detailed body (love the tatoos) and in the other hand plenty of accesories, weapons, clothing (2 sets, and many possibilities), and extras.. :yess:
IMO Barney Ross is the figure of the year (sorry Arny .. :monkey3)

By the way.. mine was shipped today (189$ + shipping).. and seemingly, Falconer and Barney will arrive at the same time :)

Last edited:
Back