MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody see this ?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=24627

12″ Barney Ross -The Expendables

Item Number: 901202

Manufactured by: Hot Toys

SRP $169.99

Wholesale $110.50

Estimated Arrival 1st Qtr 2011

Now Available for Pre-Order

How much do you have to buy to make it into Wholesale ? If we meet the quantities needed we could all chip in and buy it at the whole sale price, haha. :lol

I'd love to witness your crazy coupon lady douchery at Taco Bell _____ing at the cashier about how much you're being ripped off and how much beans cost wholesale. :rotfl

That's how I get my free lunches while the rest of my money goes to paying for my figures and shoes for the kids! :lol

I'd love to witness your crazy coupon lady douchery at Taco Bell _____ing at the cashier about how much you're being ripped off and how much beans cost wholesale. :rotfl

Mmmm tacos

mz_0707_10028529674.gif

here in asia the pre-o price is $150. sideshow is ripping you off.

How much do you have to buy to make it into Wholesale ? If we meet the quantities needed we could all chip in and buy it at the whole sale price, haha. :lol

we should start pooling all our names for every ht release from now on and order wholesale. :lol

With the news that T1 figures are coming out I'm no longer going to buy ol' Bareny here.

I want to save my money for a police shoot out Arnie and my holy grail of figures: Kyle Reese 1984.

Still a great figure though. If I had the money I'd buy him and all the T1 stuff.

I'm happy I'm not interested in Terminator.

Moar money for other stuffs.

I needed a Stallone, though.

Wholesale, what the...let's start a Group Buy...haha. Not feeling the second outfit though.

Last edited:
No interest in this movie at all but this figure is damn impressive. My collection needs a Stallone and I was hoping my one would be Rocky, but this whole thing is awesome.

I know I'm a broken record, but ever knew glimpse of this sculpt, I can't help thinking how amazing a Rambo 4 would look at this caliber of figure.

I showed this to my (non-collector) friend to show how impressive it was. He just complained he doesn't look wrinkly or saggy enough! As great as it is, it's certainly an idealized likeness of old Stallone.

The sculpt looks abour right for the movie to me, his face looks closer to his youth in Expendables than it did in Rocky or Rambo.

Back