MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
28154l1.jpg

309r6s2.jpg

vqtn4i.jpg

4hs08p.jpg

Amazing! OMG...I mean...look at the paint job on the skin! :thud:

cripes, and I thought the Aldo was the most masterful piece they have ever shown, seeing these close up pics I'm just in amazement.

I am so glad HT gave us another Sly figure,last one was Rocky 3,years ago so this keeps my hopes for a Rambo 4 figure alive.

People have their own opinion and that's fine but how can someone NOT see Sly in this sculpt?It's close to a perfect Sly.

I just wish Stallone didn't have a goatee in the movie. We could've made Rambo or Rocky Balboa out of him. I do agree, he kind of looks like George Michael(more in the official pics).

George Michael just because of the Goatee?Oh c'mon...the sculpt looks nothing like George Michael,next thing people say are that the Aldo Raine figure looks like Borat because of the Mustache :slap

George Michael just because of the Goatee?Oh c'mon...the sculpt looks nothing like George Michael,next thing people say are that the Aldo Raine figure looks like Borat because of the Mustache :slap

Not because of the goatee. It's not the single factor. The contrast....shape of the eyebrows....etc in some of the official pics. In the separate headshot photos he looks perfect. The likeness is superb.

There's only so much of the subjective that can be said about likeness... but this is too much. There is no denying that is Stallone.

There's only so much of the subjective that can be said about likeness... but this is too much. There is no denying that is George Michael.

Stop trying to project your homosexual fantasies onto this figure.

Not for the figures, I meant for the movie itself, I wonder if in deciding on the costumes, as a nod to Demoliton Man, maybe Stallone chose the berets for that purpose.

In a way, the whole tactical gear costume has a Demoliton Man look to it.

Ah right sorry man I misunderstood.

It does have a demolition man look. It's been ages since I watched that film!

So what's the chances of Statham being revealed before Sly is released?

Very slim? Yeah, thought so!!

Don't want to wait for an age for the Statham figure!

Back