MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the convention wasn't too great and there were hardly any Hot Toys to be had this year. Not a Barney Ross at any retailer. :(

Just an FYI, Sideshow seems to be totally out of Barneys now as they are looking to see if HT can get me a replacement Barney. So those still hoping for a wait list conversion are probably out of luck now.

Well that is too bad. It seems ebay may be my only option for this figure. I haven't heard anything about a second run on this.

Just bought mine last week at the NYC Forbidden Planet store. They do not list him online. I saw him by chance in the store in NYC. Maybe if you call them you can order and they can ship. It is worth a try, BTW, he was regular price (no sale but not mark up)

Good luck!

does Forbidden Planet Hot Toys come with the brown mailer? it came to around $186 with city and state taxes right?

does Forbidden Planet Hot Toys come with the brown mailer? it came to around $186 with city and state taxes right?

They have been in the brown shipper whenever I ordered anything from them.

I sent them an e-mail last week and they said that they could hold one for me if I could pick it up at the store, but they weren't shipping them out and since I live in Illinois, it isn't something I'd be able to do.

@nekoman: Thanks again for that nice review on tactical version of Barney. I like really like how you've place the beret on his HS @ the 1st pic. I think your the 1st one I've seen to put that one in a correct position. Cheers! Lookin' forward for the Part 3..

Hi guys my review of Barney Ross part 2 is up at my blog
Here's some pics to share:wave

reload.jpg

That shot is sweet man! Proper wish I could get myself a Barney.

He was up for order for months and months :dunno

I changed my mind on getting him so many times it was ridiculous. Had him on order but sadly had to cancel this week.

jayveeeusebio

Thank you man! Yeah he's a must have no doubt. It's strange why i didn't buy him earlier :) But anyway, we are got him already!

jayveeeusebio

Thank you man! Yeah he's a must have no doubt. It's strange why i didn't buy him earlier :) But anyway, we are got him already!

It's also strange I didn't PO him when I saw the prototype pics..maybe because I remember how the story of this movie sucks but what the hell, we're talking about the figure here & after seeing the actual pics of him, I decided to chase this mouse like Tom haha!

Cheers! :hi5:

I'm in the same boat, didn't PO and have some interest now. I've decided to not get crazy about it though...

Congrats to all that have picked him up! Appreciate all the pics (temptation!)...that sculpt is still just :thud:

I'm in the same boat, didn't PO and have some interest now. I've decided to not get crazy about it though...

Congrats to all that have picked him up! Appreciate all the pics (temptation!)...that sculpt is still just :thud:

Come on..go crazy..that's the only way or regret it later haha! :lol

Back