• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MMS136 T1 jacket and shirt-weathered, battle damaged Make an offer!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFiend

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just make an offer!

I don't know if anyone would want this or not but I don't need it anymore so I figured I'd try. This was like the first time I did something like this. It's not accurate or anything I just wanted it to look as messed up as possible for my BD MMS136 bash with the second head.

PAYPAL ONLY. US ONLY. PLEASE PAY AS GIFT OR PAY THE 3% FEES.

PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING AND WATCH THE VIDEO. THERE ARE IMPORTANT THINGS YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT THIS FIGURE. THANKS

I also have the TF Batman Begins figure with the MRM custom cowl. It comes with GREGGO custom gauntlets and lforigno hero cape. It has everything the Toy Fair figure comes with except the Wayne head and the first night out gear. One of the boots has been repaired so it's a little wider than the stock one, because of the broken boots issue. The custom head itself doesn't attatch snug to the body like it should because MRM couldn't get it right. You basically just pul it of with ease. This would be an easy job for the customizers out there. It can be fixed, I just don't have the time for it. One more thing the pics don't show is that I attached the cape clips to the underside of the cowl like it looks in the movie. The belt has been repainted. The box has shelf wear.

I'm asking $200. That includes shipping and Paypal fees. Price POSSIBLY negotiable. I might be persuaded to break it down if I got enough takers on the parts. SOLD

Below is a video I did showing the sculpt and boots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwyjJm8Pg1A

I also have a Hot Toys MMS136 T1 T-800. He's complete with the exception of the extra pegs. Hes in like new condition and has been displayed in a smoke free home. SOLD!!

Last edited:
Re: MJ12 Ledger Joker sculpt SPOT for sale! and Hot Toys MMS136 T1 T-800

I'm open to offers on the Arnie.....

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Re: MJ12 Ledger Joker sculpt SPOT for sale!

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump.

Back