MMS 139 Resident Evil Afterlife Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope unfortunately I've heard there's a issue with the likeness.

hypothetically say they could not get her likeness, and if Mila had a twin, could hot toys go after likeness rights to the twin? ..could they do that?:lol

Sorry that may be a stupid question.

Nope unfortunately I've heard there's a issue with the likeness.

HCG Alice statue got approved likeness by Milla but why HT can't? maybe they're busy making Johnny Depp figure and forget alice.

I start losing interest in this fig :mad:

HT's head looks better than the statue in my opinion and the likeness that HCG created got approved so I don't really think there is any problems with the HT sculpt.

HCG Alice statue got approved likeness by Milla but why HT can't? maybe they're busy making Johnny Depp figure and forget alice.

I start losing interest in this fig :mad:

Or maybe they are putting alice on hold and working on Nemesis.:clap.

nah

Or maybe they are putting alice on hold and working on Nemesis.:clap.

nah

I just watched "Apocalypse" again today, and I STILL cant imagine HT not doing a Nemesis figure...God, that character is incredible...

Bit of jumping the gun here, considering we still havent gotten an Alice figure, but still....Come on Hot Toys!....

Matt

;) :rolleyes2 ;)

hottoysalice.jpg

This a photoshop? :tap

Absolutely :)

From expo
newrelease_015.jpg

This "art"
fakeandgay.jpg

In addition: absolutely identical dupl-weapons, too clear background and poorly made mirror surface which HT never use.

Anyway good work Agen... NOW DIE!!! :lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back