• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MK I 2.0 EX ,DX10 headsculpt 55,Mark V 200,TTM19 75

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have posted this before for a fair and balanced viewpoint, but i have spent more than $1100 from this thread over the last eight months or so and although shipping is a little slower than i would like(Which is really not his fault), the prices for parts are amazingly low compared to Ebay and a little bit of a wait means nothing when you are getting parts like these.
This is only my own experience, but if faced with two threads offering the same parts and one was this thread, i would go with what i know and buy here.
He has come through for me time and time again and i won't go past him.
Just my $0.02
And a bump for a bud, lol.

realy nice you "BUMP YOUR BUD", barry, but your not the one out $800 for 10 weeks now...i am...oh and btw...addicted to collecting..... was a stand up seller also.....until people learned the hard way,..,.the # he send me means nothing because it shows nothing.. it hasnt updated in almost 5 weeks...i have bought and shipped overseas dozens of times...it never took 10 weeks......i know you have a fish story to tell me, not interested....i want a refund....oh and btw..i also spent hundreds with this guy in the past.... so i know what to expect with the shipping....never took this long... this was my biggest order with him.....hmmm amazing the $50 order didnt take 10 weeks... that was 3.....

realy nice you "BUMP YOUR BUD", barry, but your not the one out $800 for 10 weeks now...i am...oh and btw...addicted to collecting..... was a stand up seller also.....until people learned the hard way,..,.the # he send me means nothing because it shows nothing.. it hasnt updated in almost 5 weeks...i have bought and shipped overseas dozens of times...it never took 10 weeks......i know you have a fish story to tell me, not interested....i want a refund....oh and btw..i also spent hundreds with this guy in the past.... so i know what to expect with the shipping....never took this long... this was my biggest order with him.....hmmm amazing the $50 order didnt take 10 weeks... that was 3.....

There are occasions where shipping takes longer. Post 2001, ALL mail from outside of a country gets x rayed, so on occasion, there is more of a delay. I once had to wait three months for a framed set of CG renders sent to me from the head of Rainmaker effects, and I have sent several items to people in the US over the last few years where the delay for them getting through customs is severe. And none of them were my fault. Once it's posted, it's in the hands of hundreds of people from the time it ships out till the time you get it. Usually items just turn up later because they have been subjected to more intense scrutiny. If it's a bunch of loose TTM19s, they *could* potentially be used to smuggle stuff into the country, with all the rubber outer skin parts. So perhaps they got flagged for more intense going over.
I have my fingers crossed that This is just a longer than normal delay for you and you don't have to claim on the insurance.
I also hope that if they do turn up, you post an apology.

can you please tell me what your going to do???? i am out $800+ here!!!!! i bought 9 hot toy premium bodies from you and an alice sculpt....it is obvious that either its lost or sometyhing else happened??? i would like a full refund...if they show up i will be more than happy to send you the money....i have perfect feedback,, and after 13 years on ebay with just about 5,000 feedbacks i have 1 negative..... and it wasnt warranted....i am tired of hoping and waiting.... bro you just cant forget about this and continue to take members hard earned money,.....12 weeks is more than patient wouldnt you say!!!!

please- i appreciate some of you adding your 2 cents with your shipping stories....but i really dont care...i care about the money i am out.....:mad::mad:... and what this seller is going to do about it...????

since the tyracking # you sent me says the same thing it said weeks and weeks ago, that its still in your country..you would think you would contact your post and try and find out whats going on...the last thing i want to do is leave 10 negatives....believe me,,, i take no pleasure in even thinking of having to do this....but my choices are none at this point.....:impatient:

I will do my very best to see that you never take somebody elses money on here!!!!! If you think ignoring me is going to work your sadly mistaken,,,,this is not how an upstanding seller does business on here...you should be banned forever so you cant do this again,,,,,if you ever get away with this again on here, let it be said this day that i warned everybody about you...you have done """0"""" to help me out...no refund, no items,, nothing.. Absolutely zero!!!!

It seems that I am out of luck as well.

I still have yet to receive my Hot Toys Jack Sparrow figure. He told me it will take 1-2 months. It's been 1 month so far, but I'm not holding my breath.

He tells me he has my shipping paper somewhere and also said that they need to look it up by address. Buyers beware sigh.

I finally received my HT Alice bodies yesterday. 2 months but they finally got here. Yay. I can get those projects going. He sent everything he was supposed to and it looks fine. The only problem I had was he lies about when he sends stuff. You can look back through and see his feedback and info on sales thread. Now let me say this, I don't think he's a con man. Just piss poor at customer service. From putting all the facts together from my experience and all of the other posts on the board, it looks like that he doesn't actually have the items in hand when he sells to board members. My guess is he sells the item here, gets the money, then buys the item on his end to send to the board member. Basically brokering it. Kind of a backwards way to do a deal and this would account for the delays in his sending people's stuff. Again, I don't think he's a con, just does trading a little different than what most of us are used to. I don't know if Marty (mightyq) ever received his stuff but I hope he did. As for me, mine is finally here so I'm happy with that. If it came down to it, I would probably buy from Wong again but I would expect a little better service. I think he's a good kid who just has a bit of problem by not explaining why he has these delays.

Re: SOME loose part for sale until 06/06/2012

Any chance you still have that Saizo outfit?

Re: SOME loose part for sale until 06/06/2012

I bought and paid for Hot Toys Alice parts over a year ago. The items that were actually sent, were sent late, indicated by the newspaper that they were wrapped in causing black ink to be absorbed by the Alice body. The small parts I did receive, since he did not send all he was paid for, were wrapped in newspaper. The cheap mailer they were shipped in offered little protection and was ripped. Also even though I paid the extra money for I had some recourse IF the items were sent within 30 days through paypal he was off the hook for reimbursement. He asked for a list. The list was in my previous message but I sent the list/message again. That was two weeks ago. I'm not sure anyone's definition of a con man is. In the United States certain practices described in this thread might constitute mail fraud.

Back