Mistress of the Web

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jungle jom

Super Freak
Reaction score
Even amongst the insults and corny jokes... Some truth slips through:

"There will be no broomsticks involved, but I predict a strong urge to fly this week"

"Mad scientists await you during the Spooktacular"

"I predict that someone will shed their old skin"

These seem all to refer to the "Fly" which was a new product confirmed a while ago.

"I am the only Mistress in your life. You may be tempted by another this week" that makes me think that there will be an "Elvira" product soon

Here are some I can't figure out:
1. "Polystone feels no pain like..."
2. "What is to come may seem foreign to you, but do not fear the mistress will soften the edges for you"
3. "A breakfast of champions may prepare you for upcoming events"
4 "Military action may follow"
5. "I predict difficulties for you and your lazy friend. Musical preferences may divide you in a pinnacle moment"
6. "Don't let revenge take over your life... I predict it will lead to darkness"

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Dennis actually mentioned that during the Chat... seems they are veiled hints of things to come. So this would be a great thread to discuss the predictions and figure out what they mean.

"There will be no broomsticks involved, but I predict a strong urge to fly this week"

These seem all to refer to the "Fly" which was a new product confirmed a while ago.

"I am the only Mistress in your life. You may be tempted by another this week" that makes me think that there will be an "Elvira" product soon

2. "What is to come may seem foreign to you, but do not fear the mistress will soften the edges for you"
5. "I predict difficulties for you and your lazy friend. Musical preferences may divide you in a pinnacle moment"

Any thoughts?

"Polystone feels no pain like..." We might be getting a polystone Michael Myers :joy

"I predict difficulties for you and your lazy friend. Musical preferences may divide you in a pinnacle moment"

This one is interesting. I wonder if it'll be a new figure in the Musicians line. Maybe a Medicom figure since we aren't getting anymore PFs.

And I thought the "pain" one would be Pinhead. But again, no more PFs to be announced, so who knows?

"military action must follow" is there gonna be some kinda of zombie control for the dead line? they seem to be hinting at that.
but my favorite prediction has to be the one that says "you secretly think ewoks are the best part of ROTJ."

thats what I was thinking about military action, but yout hink they might release a pack of them like the endor troopers? Ewoks are already coming out for medicom though, unless SS is doing their own which would be the Star Wars unveil right?

I just had a thought...

Isn't there a scene in "Shaun of the Dead" where they are throwing records at the zobbies and are deciding which are too good to throw?

That seems like it would fit in with the Mistress's prediction of "difficulties for you and your lazy friend. Musical differences may divide you in a pinnacle moment"

Last edited:
That seems like it would fit in with the Mistress's prediction of "difficulties for you and your lazy friend. Musical differences may divide you in a pinnacle moment"

Its a stretch... but it would fit with that scene. Also I'd just be sooo stoked if you were right :rock

I think that's a very good guess about Shaun of the Dead- I too hope you are right!!! :rock :rock

I just had a thought...

Isn't there a scene in "Shaun of the dead where they are throwing redords at the zobbies and are decidind which are too good to throw?

Completly forgot about it, but that seems to make alot of sense. 12" Shaun would be a nice addition to the dead line....but of course he will stand out in my RE dio :D

I just had a thought...

Isn't there a scene in "Shaun of the dead where they are throwing redords at the zobbies and are decidind which are too good to throw?

That would awesome and the clue certainly fits. Medicom Shaun of the Dead? I'd prefer SSC or HT - but there's my prediction.

Obviously the word "pinnacle" has significance though and I can't see how that would fit...

And there is the "Don't let revenge take over your life... I predict it will lead to darkness" prediction...

Now that sounds very "Star Wars" like to me.

This sounds like the SAW plush to me. But it's kind of obscure if it is.

As for the new Mummy movie - SSC doesn't take on new properties any more, but maybe Medicom or HT?

6. "Don't let revenge take over your life... I predict it will lead to darkness"

Any thoughts?

In terminator, Reese says "Cyborgs don't feel pain. I do. Don't...do that...again."

Back